BMX Mongoose...should I sell or keep?

9 replies
Found 26th Jun 2009
I have a Child's BMX Mongoose Pro bike. Needs TLC ie new chain, poss new inner tubes and tyres. How much could I ask for it in its current state? It's a good quality, solid bike and would suit age 10 +. Or should I keep it and get someone to do the work on it for me? (I have an 11 year old but he already has a bike) Not sure what to do!?

9 Comments

How do you cope if you've got a important decision to make!

Or should I keep it and get someone to do the work on it for me?

Ask yourself ' do i need/want a bmx' , end.

Original Poster

Goonieman;5594618

How do you cope if you've got a important decision to make!

I cope fine thanks! Just thought I'd see what other people think...whether or not a BMX Mongoose is worth keeping.

scabbers;5594791

I cope fine thanks! Just thought I'd see what other people … I cope fine thanks! Just thought I'd see what other people think...whether or not a BMX Mongoose is worth keeping.

lol keeping for what? do you or your kids need one? or is it to hang on the wall

I would just get rid. Keeping it is pointless as its not 'collectors item'. Get rid and save yourself some space in the shed :-)

they still make em so pintless saving it

Original Poster

mhh1981;5594850

I would just get rid. Keeping it is pointless as its not 'collectors … I would just get rid. Keeping it is pointless as its not 'collectors item'. Get rid and save yourself some space in the shed :-)

Thanks...wasn't sure of that. Looked on ebay and some go for loads and others not. Will just get rid then.

depends which one it is....has it got mags on it

Sell it because its not a FALCON PRO
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sapphire RX 480 or GTX 1060 founders edition11
    2. Foo fighters presale code.3538
    3. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…1118
    4. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED22

See more discussions