Groups
    EXPIRED

BNP Membership/Candidate Party Constitutional Requirements/Policy

See Below

45 Comments

Original Poster

While I am sure HUKD had it's reasons to remove the previous BNP thread, I do not recall a notice, mass PM noting that all political discussion was banned nor could I find any rules or terms and conditions implying/stating such.

According to the British National Party Consitituion regarding policy
    for new members on page 4 section 2:
    ]http//20…x-a

1) The British National Party represents the collective National,
    Environmental, Political, Racial, Folkish, Social, Cultural, Religious
    and Economic interests of the indigenous Anglo-Saxon, Celtic and Norse
    folk communities of Britain and those we regard as closely related and
    ethnically assimilated or assimilable aboriginal members of the European
    race also resident in Britain. Membership of the BNP is strictly defined
    within the terms of, and our members also self define themselves within,
    the legal ambit of a defined ‘racial group’ this being ‘Indigenous
    Caucasian’ and defined ‘ethnic groups’ emanating from that Race as
    specified in law in the House of Lords case of Mandla VDowell Lee (1983)
    1 ALLER 1062, HL.

2) The indigenous British ethnic groups deriving from the class of
    ‘Indigenous Caucasian’consist of members of: i) The Anglo-Saxon Folk
    Community; ii) The Celtic Scottish Folk Community; iii) The
    Scots-Northern Irish Folk Community; iv) The Celtic Welsh Folk
    Community; v) The Celtic Irish Folk Community; vi) The Celtic Cornish
    Folk Community; vii) The Anglo-Saxon-Celtic Folk Community; viii) The
    Celtic-Norse Folk Community; ix) The Anglo-Saxon-Norse Folk Community;
    x) The Anglo-Saxon-Indigenous European Folk Community; xi) Members of
    these ethnic groups who reside either within or outside Europe but
    ethnically derive from them"

These characters obsess about the precise melanin levels in skin
    pigmentation, your recall may be of a 'British Asian' who slipped under
    their barrier at some point, for being a sufficiently pale shade of pink
    to be considered 'assimilable' (at a stretch), and for demonstrating a
    sufficiently rabid distaste for people less pale pink than he considered
    himself to be.

(Source: ADSLGUIDE Forums)

Its not banned, the discussion always descends into name calling and mud slinging.

If people can be adults, theres no reason it can't stay

But their not rasict, they said so, so it must be true!

Original Poster

Goonieman;5402138

But their not rasict, they said so, so it must be true!

Yep he does here:

Dermot Moynahan interviewing on Sky News our new Fuhrer to be:

youtube.com/wat…EYw

Pause @ 7:05

Banned

The reason these threads don't last is because some people object to people labelling BNP supporters as racists.

A little bit of honesty would go a long way.

Banned

what there has been another of these threads before?

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;5402387

The reason these threads don't last is because some people object to … The reason these threads don't last is because some people object to people labelling BNP supporters as racists.A little bit of honesty would go a long way.

I suspect most aren't racist, just ignorant of what the BNP truly represent, imagine a DNA based Orwellian nightmare with segregation and apartheid and lack of complete equal rights as last seen in the 1930's not so far from here...

schizoboy;5402157

Yep he does here:Dermot Moynahan interviewing on Sky News our new Fuhrer … Yep he does here:Dermot Moynahan interviewing on Sky News our new Fuhrer to be:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHh6d4wGEYwPause @ 7:05

Do you support them?
    If so how would you feel being deported and not being able to do a single thing about it?

Met-Cast;5402439

Do you support them?If so how would you feel being deported and not being … Do you support them?If so how would you feel being deported and not being able to do a single thing about it?

I don't think the OP is a supporter :whistling:

mbgringo;5402461

I don't think the OP is a supporter :whistling:

That's why I asked and it goes to everyone supporting them.

Banned

FilthAndFurry;5402387

The reason these threads don't last is because some people object to … The reason these threads don't last is because some people object to people labelling BNP supporters as racists.A little bit of honesty would go a long way.

yeah the majority of members 10/15 years ago may have been , but a lot of the newer members simply want a little of the uk returning to them and obviously there are far more members than when you are talking about:thumbsup:

move on......things have changed

Banned

casparwhite;5402664

yeah the majority of members 10/15 years ago may have been , but a lot of … yeah the majority of members 10/15 years ago may have been , but a lot of the newer members simply want a little of the uk returning to them and obviously there are far more members than when you are talking about:thumbsup:move on......things have changed

Then these 'new members' should be aware of the true nature of the BNP and the people who head it up.

Let's not have another thread where you demonstrate your naivety, however cute we find your innocent nature.:thumbsup:

http://991.com/newgallery/Aretha-Franklin-Here-We-Go-119295.jpg

http://www.moviewallpapers.net/images/wallpapers/1995/the-usual-suspects/the-usual-suspects-1-800.jpg

Banned

FilthAndFurry;5402695

Then these 'new members' should be aware of the true nature of the BNP … Then these 'new members' should be aware of the true nature of the BNP and the people who head it up.Let's not have another thread where you demonstrate your naivety, however cute we find your innocent nature.:thumbsup:

new members and also new candidates....there is no suggestion of any racism on their site or in their policies. you aare going on events from years ago, things change reagrdless if you choose to accept it or not.

already making this personal are we, well be careful tread lightly you may pierce my soft supple skin with your tough scaly shell

casparwhite;5402740

new members and also new candidates....there is no suggestion of any … new members and also new candidates....there is no suggestion of any racism on their site or in their policies. you aare going on events from years ago, things change reagrdless if you choose to accept it or not.already making this personal are we, well be careful tread lightly you may pierce my soft supple skin with your tough scaly shell

I think they want to get rid of black people?

Met-Cast;5402439

Do you support them?If so how would you feel being deported and not being … Do you support them?If so how would you feel being deported and not being able to do a single thing about it?

What do you mean by Deported ? Is this as in someone who has sneaked into this country for personal gain ?

If so, of course they should be sent back to where they came from....

Would you expect Spain or France to take them ?

maxmix

Original Poster

Met-Cast;5402439

I'm a son of two immigrants, my mother South American, my Father South Asian.

So that assumption is almost hilarious, but I'm no fan of censorship, politically correct or otherwise.

Unless someone can demonstrate to me differently, the BNP seem openly prejudice and discriminatory with regard to rights and wanting to treat those OP specific British White ethnic groups like a superior race with everyone else seeing them as their overlords. Many organisations seem to be discriminatory with regard to it's membership, not just the BNP it would seem.

But the BNP are a political force, they want to Govern everyone, with policies the 3rd Reich and Nazi Party would nod in agreement to. That is the major difference here and it seems, is not appreciated by the ignorant masses who don't want to see what they stand for.

If I could find the 1994 Guardian BNP Manifesto article I would of posted it, having such manifesto policies been enacted, me, my family would of been deported as would of anyone of colour, they've softened since such times, but are still quite grotesque in their foundations, thuggish violent members and in the way they want to segregate the UK.

schizoboy;5403969

I'm a son of two immigrants, my mother South American, my Father South … I'm a son of two immigrants, my mother South American, my Father South Asian.So that assumption is almost hilarious, but I'm no fan of censorship, politically correct or otherwise.Unless someone can demonstrate to me differently, the BNP seem openly prejudice and discriminatory with regard to rights and wanting to treat those OP specific British White ethnic groups like a superior race with everyone else seeing them as their overlords. Many organisations seem to be discriminatory with regard to it's membership, not just the BNP it would seem.But the BNP are a political force, they want to Govern everyone, with policies the 3rd Reich and Nazi Party would nod in agreement to. That is the major difference here and it seems, is not appreciated by the ignorant masses who don't want to see what they stand for.If I could find the 1994 Guardian BNP Manifesto article I would of posted it, having such manifesto policies been enacted, me, my family would of been deported as would of anyone of colour, they've softened since such times, but are still quite grotesque in their foundations, thuggish violent members and in the way they want to segregate the UK.

Do you agree that people that have wormed their way into the UK to seek top class free medical care and benifits that they are not entilted to is the way it should be then ?

maxmix

Original Poster

maxmix;5404171

Do you agree that people that have wormed their way into the UK to seek … Do you agree that people that have wormed their way into the UK to seek top class free medical care and benifits that they are not entilted to is the way it should be then ?maxmix

So to prevent that we should all vote BNP?

Oh and my parents and family have never been on the dole, ever, and my father had to go on BUPA several times due to massive waiting lists, top class my a***.

schizoboy;5404261

So to prevent that we should all vote BNP?Oh and my parents and family … So to prevent that we should all vote BNP?Oh and my parents and family have never been on the dole, ever, and my father had to go on BUPA several times due to massive waiting lists, top class my a***.

I dont know anything about the BNP, i'm asking do you agree that these spongers should be allowed into the UK for personal gain, bring in other family members and benifit from taxpayers cash ?

maxmix

Original Poster

maxmix;5404359

I dont know anything about the BNP, i'm asking do you agree that these … I dont know anything about the BNP, i'm asking do you agree that these spongers should be allowed into the UK for personal gain, bring in other family members and benifit from taxpayers cash ?maxmix

If they contribute, sure why not. Immigration wise my personal opinion is that we should adopt some of the Canadian rules ensuring they meet the criteria we set out ensuring they work and do something positive for Britain.

It's a shame this country has to turn to such Nationalism in times of crisis.

How does this apply to my OP?

Banned

schizoboy;5404261

So to prevent that we should all vote BNP?Oh and my parents and family … So to prevent that we should all vote BNP?Oh and my parents and family have never been on the dole, ever, and my father had to go on BUPA several times due to massive waiting lists, top class my a***.

and what are the hospitals like in his home country exactly.....better than here i doubt it also if all the immigrants and non taxpayers werent sucking the system dry we would have the cash and esources to have a top class health system with no waiting lists.....instead they are dealing with every tomd dick and harry from around the world devouring our resources and putting nothing back

casparwhite;5404432

and what are the hospitals like in his home country exactly.....better … and what are the hospitals like in his home country exactly.....better than here i doubt it also if all the immigrants and non taxpayers werent sucking the system dry we would have the cash and esources to have a top class health system with no waiting lists.....instead they are dealing with every tomd dick and harry from around the world devouring our resources and putting nothing back

Which immigrants would you send "back"?

Banned

casparwhite;5402740

new members and also new candidates....there is no suggestion of any … new members and also new candidates....there is no suggestion of any racism on their site or in their policies. you aare going on events from years ago, things change reagrdless if you choose to accept it or not.

Nick Griffin has been in charge for a long time. He has sent out dictates trying to soften the 'image' and language of the BNP.

You would have to be very naive to be taken in by the facade they now present.

Banned

casparwhite;5404432

and what are the hospitals like in his home country exactly.....better … and what are the hospitals like in his home country exactly.....better than here i doubt it also if all the immigrants and non taxpayers werent sucking the system dry we would have the cash and esources to have a top class health system with no waiting lists.....instead they are dealing with every tomd dick and harry from around the world devouring our resources and putting nothing back

So you are saying that all immigrants are 'sucking the system dry'.

Sir, I can only assume that you do not know what 'immigrant' could mean, or you are lying.

Original Poster

casparwhite;5404432

No doubt the UK hospitals are better here, what's your point?

So, all the immigrants are the problem?

The British born ***** who have 5 kids with multiple fathers because they are too lazy to work and live off that CSA monthly payment are the epitome of British culture are they? Or maybe this guy is: bbc.co.uk/pro…893 Cooor amazing!

LOL

No, the immigrants are a drop in the ocean when it comes to Government wastage, British Born leechers, adopting the Benefits Culture that is growing by the truckload as more and more people are too lazy to study, work and graft are the ones to blame.

But then that assumes, with all that extra cash once all the benefit scamming scum are gone, of all origins, that the Government, any Government would be efficient with it?

Yer, right!

un-necessary benefit claimers, benefit fraudsters / fake incapacity claims etc are the main thing sucking the country dry imo

Original Poster

kungfu;5404528

un-necessary benefit claimers, benefit fraudsters / fake incapacity … un-necessary benefit claimers, benefit fraudsters / fake incapacity claims etc are the main thing sucking the country dry imo

Yep, add them to the list.

But immigrants make such a nice, nasty, nationalistic scapegoat

Banned

kungfu;5404528

un-necessary benefit claimers, benefit fraudsters / fake incapacity … un-necessary benefit claimers, benefit fraudsters / fake incapacity claims etc are the main thing sucking the country dry imo

True and it's something that we have to address, but it'll be tough.

People seem happy to live off benefits from the first moment they can - we have to address why and act accordingly.

Original Poster

One thing that debates lack, nearly all the time is to make the distinct difference between illegal immigrants working illegally, claiming illegally, acting criminally.

And the immigrants here, quite legally, grafting, doing nothing wrong.

Unfortuantely, alot of people, me included on occasion, just tar them all with the same brush.

But to blame all of them, for the wrong kind of immigrant for everything, is extraordinary naive, ignorant and very unfair.

FilthAndFurry;5404539

. People seem happy to live off benefits from the first moment they can - … . People seem happy to live off benefits from the first moment they can - we have to address why and act accordingly.

gotta say i agree with this... its like people are content to live that way, no ambition, no drive, i cant understand it, maybe they get too much benefits and its not as much of a struggle as it should be?

schizoboy;5404534

Yep, add them to the list.But immigrants make such a nice, nasty, … Yep, add them to the list.But immigrants make such a nice, nasty, nationalistic scapegoat

People seem to be confusing Immigrants and Illegal immigrants (Spongers) who should be sent packing.... same as France does at their borders....

What do we do ? Let them get a free heart bypass and disability allowence or whatever....

Send them all back at the borders, case closed ;-)

maxmix

Original Poster

maxmix;5404577

People seem to be confusing Immigrants and Illegal immigrants (Spongers) … People seem to be confusing Immigrants and Illegal immigrants (Spongers) who should be sent packing.... same as France does at their borders....What do we do ? Let them get a free heart bypass and disability allowence or whatever....Send them all back at the borders, case closed ;-)maxmix

See above lol, and I agree, in principle

Banned

kungfu;5404567

gotta say i agree with this... its like people are content to live that … gotta say i agree with this... its like people are content to live that way, no ambition, no drive, i cant understand it, maybe they get too much benefits and its not as much of a struggle as it should be?

It's the lack of ambition that I don't understand and I think that's the thing we need to address. Maybe people have too good a life on benefits and the alternative is worse.

The gap between rich and poor has grown bigger in the last 12 years - maybe people just think success is unattainable.

Banned

FilthAndFurry;5404457

So you are saying that all immigrants are 'sucking the system dry'.Sir, I … So you are saying that all immigrants are 'sucking the system dry'.Sir, I can only assume that you do not know what 'immigrant' could mean, or you are lying.

illegal immigrants and non-taxpayers yes....if they take from the system and dont put back what happens? who foots the bill exactly? the people who cant get the treatment they require because of the people who are not putting into the system.....thats who...thwn you get people moaning who are supposed to of come herte for a better life

casparwhite;5404640

illegal immigrants and non-taxpayers yes....if they take from the system … illegal immigrants and non-taxpayers yes....if they take from the system and dont put back what happens? who foots the bill exactly? the people who cant get the treatment they require because of the people who are not putting into the system.....thats who...thwn you get people moaning who are supposed to of come herte for a better life

Spot on ;-)

maxmix

A question for Filth+furry,

Has there EVER in the history of Misc been a BNP thread that you haven't commented on?
    Talk about obsessed!!!!

:whistling:

Original Poster

££ JASE ££;5405376

A question for Filth+furry,Has there EVER in the history of Misc been a … A question for Filth+furry,Has there EVER in the history of Misc been a BNP thread that you haven't commented on?Talk about obsessed!!!!:whistling:

Everyone's entitled to an opinion

But there seems to be the wrong assumption by some, maybe, that if you are anti or even critical of the BNP, therefore you must be pro illegal sponging (not responsible for the UKs woes) immigrants, which is absurd.

Results so far:
    news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

Without being really good a mudd slinging. Isn't this similar opinnions of a certain fascist party who put this world in to a spot of bother back in the 40's.

Voting BNP's in would be asking a chocholic to behave in a factory of chocolate, and trusting the fact that he/she has changed.

Or who nicked the last cookie out of jar.

They still have the same views on chocolate deep down, they just do the politically correct thing and Lie.

*** Had to soften that down from a naughty comment***

Original Poster

Adam2050;5407815

Without being really good a mudd slinging. Isn't this similar opinnions … Without being really good a mudd slinging. Isn't this similar opinnions of a certain fascist party who put this world in to a spot of bother back in the 40's.Voting BNP's in would be asking a chocholic to behave in a factory of chocolate, and trusting the fact that he/she has changed.Or who nicked the last cookie out of jar.They still have the same views on chocolate deep down, they just do the politically correct thing and Lie.*** Had to soften that down from a naughty comment***

Similar was being said of some of the old Tory boys back in the 80s and 90s.

Just as racism took a long time to wither, it's still not dead yet as will be proven next week with BNP MEPs.

Homophobia/gay rights however I expect is the next great taboo to overcome, properly deal with.
    I wonder what the BNP's position is on homosexuals etc?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!1011
      2. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      3. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      4. How are Very for pre-orders ?33

See more discussions