BNTM (Britains next top model) anyone watching it?

not overly impressed this year. miss lisa snowdown actually. find elle a bit weird!! defo not a patch on antm.

15 Comments

Me, I have watched all of them and the all American ones (and Canadian one ha ha!)

Elle is a bit weird but growing on me. Love the other judges though.

I agree, i think elle comes across as stiff.. I dont like the other woman judge either x

Banned

I'm not the target audience so it's no surprise I can't stand this program. To answer your question - no!

Original Poster

im catching up with antm. started watching frm cycle 3 and now on cycle 10. i know whitney will win it though as read it somewhere...boooo trying not to read to much about antm. how many more cycles till i catch up with antm.

does mr. j present canadain top model? he is lush!!

what bugs me is that they always say...wow what a fab pic...never any real criticism and there isnt any feedback as to how they were during the actual shoot. the other female judge is geace, shes kinda ok but putting on the hard woman act. i personally feel they are all trying too hard!!

I love it when they have their hair done and you always get the ones who start crying!

Original Poster

master_chief

I'm not the target audience so it's no surprise I can't stand this … I'm not the target audience so it's no surprise I can't stand this program. To answer your question - no!

haha!!!

Much prefer Elle, at least she is decent classy eye candy, Lisa was getting on the chunky side.

Original Poster

DKLS

Much prefer Elle, at least she is decent classy eye candy, Lisa was … Much prefer Elle, at least she is decent classy eye candy, Lisa was getting on the chunky side.

haha..... elle is creepy!!

Original Poster

nikkib123

I love it when they have their hair done and you always get the ones who … I love it when they have their hair done and you always get the ones who start crying!

u mean weird voiced tiffany!

magicbeans

u mean weird voiced tiffany!

She is a malteser!

Original Poster

nikkib123

She is a malteser!

why does that make u have a man voice? serious question!!

magicbeans

why does that make u have a man voice? serious question!!

Dunno? Just know she is from Malta. Maybe she has a sore throat ha ha?

Original Poster

nikkib123

Dunno? Just know she is from Malta. Maybe she has a sore throat ha ha?

dont like her. she sulks way too much. should have got rid of her but nooooooooooo she looks good being sad in her photo.....!!!??!!!

BNTM is like the "no frills" version of ANTM ha ha

Original Poster

ljfx

I'm watching it but still prefer antm. Nobody stands out yet! Everyone is … I'm watching it but still prefer antm. Nobody stands out yet! Everyone is samey and boring

totally agree,apart from hannah i dont really know or care for the rest. oh tiffany stands out for the man voice!!

and yeah nikki, it defo is the ryan air of antm!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to cancel Sky subscription911
    2. Which Mobile Network?33
    3. Just an thought regarding Paypal33
    4. Which Kodi Add-ons?1010

See more discussions