Groups
    EXPIRED

Boat race tomorrow

I can barely contain my complete boredom! every year this gets built up as some HUGE annual sporting event and in actual fact...WHO CARES?

BBC will stretch it out to about 4 or 5 hours of mind numbing tedium no doubt

13 Comments

row row row ya boat gently down the stream......... :whistling:

PS: one of the Uni's will win!

Original Poster

Disco;8274307

row row row ya boat gently down the stream......... :whistling:PS: one … row row row ya boat gently down the stream......... :whistling:PS: one of the Uni's will win!

do the bookies offer an each way bet?

my boss is doing the Devizes to Westminster Internaltional Canoe race - it's a bit trickier than the boat race "The race is 125 miles long and has 77 portages. The first 52 miles are along the Kennet and Avon Canal, the next 55 miles are on the River Thames and the final section is on the tidal portion of the Thames."

Starts tomorrow and is over 3 days!!

Go Cambridge !!

Woooo! Cambridge to win!

don't watch it then

Thanks for letting us know...... i totally forgot about it !!!......... i just put in a bet.....:thumbsup:
    Ps~ Oxford is favourite to win so thats where my money is......:p......When is the grandnational???? ....

next weekend jcaho7

jamespir;8276303

next weekend jcaho7

Thanks REP given to you!!!.......:thumbsup:

So glad Cambridge won

Banned

arcangel111;8281526

So glad Cambridge won

did they really ,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

it's actually one of the more enduring excercises out there, but would gain alot more prestige if a few unis made to a final as opposed to the 2 boat race.

Banned

rugger-tyke;8281572

it's actually one of the more enduring excercises out there, but would … it's actually one of the more enduring excercises out there, but would gain alot more prestige if a few unis made to a final as opposed to the 2 boat race.

agree with that:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4762269
      2. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1822
      3. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)614
      4. Samsung Note 81016

See more discussions