Expired

Bobble Bottle or Brita Fill & Go?

9 replies
Found 2nd Aug 2014
Which is best?

I don't mind the size / style etc just purely how they function.

I've never been one for filtering water before, id drink straight from the tap literally.

However I really shouldn't as fluoride messes up my body oops.

Which performs better guys regards to filtration and day to day usage.

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

1. Ask
  2. Brita
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Brita
9 Comments

I had a bobble and it leaked.
I haven't tried the Brita one.
Sorry I can't be more helpful X)

Original Poster

sickly sweet

I had a bobble and it leaked. I haven't tried the Brita one. Sorry I … I had a bobble and it leaked. I haven't tried the Brita one. Sorry I can't be more helpful X)

Aha
No worries thank you for commenting letting me know how you got on with the bobble

sickly sweet

I had a bobble and it leaked. I haven't tried the Brita one. Sorry I … I had a bobble and it leaked. I haven't tried the Brita one. Sorry I can't be more helpful X)

Oh no I have just bought one but its still in packaging!

Looking forward to trying it aswell

Are you really certain that fluoride causes problems?

http://www.ada.org.au/oralhealth/fln/flfaqs.aspx

" Could I be allergic or sensitive to fluoride in drinking water?

No. The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology and the Council of the British Society for Allergy and Clinical Immunology have both stated that "there is no evidence of allergy or intolerance to fluoride as used in the fluoridation of water supplies"."

I can't help but think that water filter bottles for tap water (unless you're trying to save your kettle) are playing on unfounded fears.

Original Poster

johnnystorm

Are you really certain that fluoride causes … Are you really certain that fluoride causes problems?http://www.ada.org.au/oralhealth/fln/flfaqs.aspx" Could I be allergic or sensitive to fluoride in drinking water?No. The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology and the Council of the British Society for Allergy and Clinical Immunology have both stated that "there is no evidence of allergy or intolerance to fluoride as used in the fluoridation of water supplies"."I can't help but think that water filter bottles for tap water (unless you're trying to save your kettle) are playing on unfounded fears.

Positive that it does with my current medical condition, it effects my hypothyroidism

like you,tap water builds up crystals in my body, I use Britta at home and buy bottled water while out, just ordered bobble bottle from e bay.

I have been using my bobble bottle for the last 3 days and so far its great,no leaks
Edited by: "takethatfan1978" 5th Aug 2014

Original Poster

takethatfan1978

I have been using my bobble bottle for the last 3 days and so far its … I have been using my bobble bottle for the last 3 days and so far its great,no leaks

I've been using mine for a few hours :-P

Yeah I went for the Bobble :-P, must say the quality of the water is a vast improvement.

No leaks, not hard to get a drink from like some reviews say.

Just wish id bought the bigger one

Huggett93

I've been using mine for a few hours :-PYeah I went for the Bobble :-P, … I've been using mine for a few hours :-PYeah I went for the Bobble :-P, must say the quality of the water is a vast improvement. No leaks, not hard to get a drink from like some reviews say.Just wish id bought the bigger one

Me too,I got the 750 ml one but wish I had got the 1litre. Might just buy one and give mine to daughter for school.

Does the job perfectly I find it easy to drink from.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48810995
    2. Did you know?3157
    3. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games67
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247661

See more discussions