Boddingtons

Found 2nd Oct 2009
Just opened a can of Boddingtons, grabbed a few more tinnies in case I drink the first one, going to settle back and watch a DVD .. might have some munchies as well, whats everyone else going to do with the rest of the evening?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
25 Comments

not sure, might go out, its metal night at the union tho, and thts not really my thing so i dunno :?

I'm off out at eight to play dart's and afew beer's :thumbsup: sorted

Cider and Scrabble..

eagerly awaiting peep show!

Original Poster

deadduck_145;6464067

eagerly awaiting peep show!

what peep show?????:?

MikeL;6464220

what peep show?????:?

you dont know what peep show is?

Original Poster

deadduck_145;6464245

I was hoping you meant a'peep show' not the peep show:w00t:

deadduck_145;6464245

:giggle: I shouldn't laugh, but I could just imagine your mouth dropping open in disbelief.:-D

DVD and a bottle of red for me.

MikeL;6464299

I was hoping you meant a'peep show' not the peep show:w00t:

oh i mis read!! i was so concerned you had no knowledge of the program i think i blanked out.

chesso;6464316

:giggle: I shouldn't laugh, but I could just imagine your mouth dropping … :giggle: I shouldn't laugh, but I could just imagine your mouth dropping open in disbelief.:-D

:oops:

Original Poster

deadduck_145;6464324

oh i mis read!! i was so concerned you had no knowledge of the program i … oh i mis read!! i was so concerned you had no knowledge of the program i think i blanked out.

You were concerned that someone did not know about a TV programme?

Mmmmm, haven't had Boddingtons in ages, would love to have a beer but my tonsils are the size of golf balls so it hurts to swallow :-(

MikeL;6464356

You were concerned that someone did not know about a TV programme?

just this certain program.

Original Poster

Meadsy4742;6464368

Mmmmm, haven't had Boddingtons in ages, would love to have a beer but my … Mmmmm, haven't had Boddingtons in ages, would love to have a beer but my tonsils are the size of golf balls so it hurts to swallow :-(

Well, as a gesture to a fellw HUKDer I will have another Boddingtons beer just for you. I was going to have one anyway to look for the first one. :w00t:

MikeL;6464417

Well, as a gesture to a fellw HUKDer I will have another Boddingtons beer … Well, as a gesture to a fellw HUKDer I will have another Boddingtons beer just for you. I was going to have one anyway to look for the first one. :w00t:

Cheeeeeers.

I should be okay in a few days, just have a weekend of drinking to catch up with hehe.

Original Poster

deadduck_145;6464402

just this certain program.

Thank you for your concern:whistling:

wonkey;6463773

Cider and Scrabble..

You dont play scrabble - you can scarcely spell your own name

Original Poster

srw_topbloke;6465489

You dont play scrabble - you can scarcely spell your own name

+1:w00t:

I like scrabble :oops:

Sloth/Mod

Aaaaaahhhhhhhh............Melanie Sykes.

I'd definately like a flake in that. :-D

http://www.tvwhirl.co.uk/images/boddingtons1997.jpg

Syzable;6467626

Aaaaaahhhhhhhh............Melanie Sykes. I'd definately like a flake in … Aaaaaahhhhhhhh............Melanie Sykes. I'd definately like a flake in that. :-D

I can see just where you'd poke the flake in too :w00t:

;-)

ClarityofMind;6467601

I like scrabble :oops:

Nowt wrong with that! :thumbsup:

srw_topbloke;6465489

You dont play scrabble - you can … You dont play scrabble - you can [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]scarcely[/COLOR][/SIZE] spell your own name

Bet you spell checked that before you posted it!

wonkey;6467651

Nowt wrong with that! :thumbsup:

:-D:):thumbsup:

Sloth/Mod

ClarityofMind;6467648

I can see just where you'd poke the flake in too :w00t:;-)

Oh yes. :-D

wonkey;6467651

Nowt wrong with that! :thumbsup:Bet you spell checked that before you … Nowt wrong with that! :thumbsup:Bet you spell checked that before you posted it!

I was being ironic (in the american sense of the word);-)
Post a comment
@
    Text