Boden/mini boden £10 gift voucher!

Found 16th May 2014
I signed up to the Boden newsletter and requested a free catalogue just over a month ago and the other day they sent me a £10 online gift voucher with no minimum spend,free delivery and free gift too!
I ordered my daughter some purple bootleg cords for winter for £14.40 and got £10 off.
My parcels just arrived....lovely cord trousers and the free gift was a lovely gift boxed pack of 7 girls spotty socks and a notepad book too. My daughters almost 6 and the socks will be a little too big for her, I'm guessing they are for kids 7-8 years +
All for £4.40 delivered! Might be worth signing up and see if they send you a gift card and free gift too.
I got the voucher through the post so make sure to request a catalogue, that way they have your address.
Boden are pretty expensive but you can use the gift voucher on sale items. Top quality items though!
Community Updates
MiscGift Card
18 Comments
yes please
Boden regularly send me £10 vouchers never have minimum spend, they are always accompanied by a 15% off code and free delivery. The 15% code doesn't work on sale items but the voucher and free delivery code do. I only ever bought a couple of items and they were when my daughter was a baby, she's 6 next month!
sooey76

Boden regularly send me £10 vouchers never have minimum spend, they are … Boden regularly send me £10 vouchers never have minimum spend, they are always accompanied by a 15% off code and free delivery. The 15% code doesn't work on sale items but the voucher and free delivery code do. I only ever bought a couple of items and they were when my daughter was a baby, she's 6 next month!

Oooh fingers crossed for some more then x
i bought a friend something from Boden when she had a baby and I have never been so fed up of all the junk mail I got from them, it was relentless.
Thank you OP came today got myself some shorts for 50p
thewongwing101

Thank you OP came today got myself some shorts for 50p

I hope they have pictures of cheeeeese on them! ;-) only 3 months then lol! :-D xx
Arrived today swim short which I don't need to big as well
however the free gift is great Christmas present sorted
55p cashback pending as well
thewongwing101

Arrived today swim short which I don't need to big as wellhowever the … Arrived today swim short which I don't need to big as wellhowever the free gift is great Christmas present sorted :D55p cashback pending as well

Bargain! That reminds me though.....not sure where I put the socks now! (that's gonna annoy me!) Was your gift socks too?
bunny_boiler

Bargain! That reminds me though.....not sure where I put the socks now! … Bargain! That reminds me though.....not sure where I put the socks now! (that's gonna annoy me!) Was your gift socks too?

Yes
Just got another one ! thank you again

another present sorted for free
thewongwing101

Just got another one ! thank you againanother present sorted for free

Oooh I haven't had mine yet. Did yours arrive in an envelope? I chucked one of the catalogues out without looking the other day ooops
Just a plastic bag
I have probably done that with them in the past
going to be a great uncle soon so that was one Christmas prezzy sorted
http://www.bodenimages.com/productimages/productLarge/16USUM_76063_IND_M01.jpg
Edited by: "Wongy110" 14th Oct 2016
thewongwing101

Just a plastic bagI have probably done that with them in the past going … Just a plastic bagI have probably done that with them in the past going to be a great uncle soon so that was one Christmas prezzy sorted

Just had a voucher the other day, but was £10 off a £30 spend with an expiry date 2 days after I got it, I hope they are not stopping the no minimum spend ones
Great uncle oO how old are you wongy??
bunny_boiler

Just had a voucher the other day, but was £10 off a £30 spend with an e … Just had a voucher the other day, but was £10 off a £30 spend with an expiry date 2 days after I got it, I hope they are not stopping the no minimum spend onesGreat uncle oO how old are you wongy??

Old enough
all good things come to an end I guess
you still sniffing the wind then ?
Edited by: "Wongy110" 20th Nov 2016
thewongwing101

Old enough

Like a fine cheese
bunny_boiler

Like a fine cheese

X) indeed
messed up with the update now
thewongwing101

Old enough :pall good things come to an end I guessyou still sniffing … Old enough :pall good things come to an end I guessyou still sniffing the wind then ?

Just about lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants