Body camera for home cleaner

Found 28th Sep 2017
I'm little embarrassed to ask this, but I'm thinking if there is any body camera (clip-on badge cam) that my cleaner can use when working in my absence.

It should have battery for ca. 3h and be wifi connected. The footage should automatically be saved online as no one would be monitoring actively/online.

I can't cover the whole house with cameras and it would be much better if I can get my home cleaned in my absence.

Worst case alternative is to have few static cameras which also do storing of footage remotely automatically.

I hope someone has an idea to suggest
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
I've never employed a cleaner , but if I did I think asking them to wear something like this would be so disrespectful. Either hire a cleaner you trust, or clean up after yourself if you are so paranoid. What if the poor person wanted to pop to the loo whilst cleaning, could she take it off and if so how would you know what she had actually done in those five minutes, maybe she didn't go to the loo but spent the time rummaging through whatever treasures you are so desperate to protect. Madness...
Or a troll , I actually have no idea.
Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 28th Sep 2017
If it were me, I would buy one decent camera and simply have the butler follow the cleaner around with it, assuming the butler is trustworthy of course.
10 Comments
If they are going to steal something then why wouldn’t they just accidentally make it slip off? If you are that paranoid do your own cleaning
Dannyrobbo5 m ago

If they are going to steal something then why wouldn’t they just a …If they are going to steal something then why wouldn’t they just accidentally make it slip off? If you are that paranoid do your own cleaning

this or change the cleaner.... or perhaps your paranoia scares everyone away?
I've never employed a cleaner , but if I did I think asking them to wear something like this would be so disrespectful. Either hire a cleaner you trust, or clean up after yourself if you are so paranoid. What if the poor person wanted to pop to the loo whilst cleaning, could she take it off and if so how would you know what she had actually done in those five minutes, maybe she didn't go to the loo but spent the time rummaging through whatever treasures you are so desperate to protect. Madness...
Or a troll , I actually have no idea.
Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 28th Sep 2017
This brightened up my morning. Btw the answer is Don't be ridiculous.
If it were me, I would buy one decent camera and simply have the butler follow the cleaner around with it, assuming the butler is trustworthy of course.
deleted800342
andymagic29 m ago

If it were me, I would buy one decent camera and simply have the butler …If it were me, I would buy one decent camera and simply have the butler follow the cleaner around with it, assuming the butler is trustworthy of course.

Simple solution if the butler isn't trustworthy, have the nanny wear a camera and follow the butler following the cleaner.
deleted80034228th Sep 2017

Simple solution if the butler isn't trustworthy, have the nanny wear a …Simple solution if the butler isn't trustworthy, have the nanny wear a camera and follow the butler following the cleaner.

And naturally fit the Cook with a camera to watch the Nanny
Wow just wow
Dannyrobbo5 h, 36 m ago

If they are going to steal something then why wouldn’t they just a …If they are going to steal something then why wouldn’t they just accidentally make it slip off? If you are that paranoid do your own cleaning

I think 'coinmaster' is more worried about ensuring that the corners are being dusted rather than theft as the cleaner is already subjected to a full strip-search upon leaving the house.
Is this upstairs or downstairs. You have trust issues. D.I.Y
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants