Groups

Body modification

So I started a thread before about tattoos, anyone have other mods i.e. tunnels, piercings, branding scarification?

15 Comments

Original Poster

jellybaby22;6085443

had my nose eyebrow and bellybutton pierced...... dont fancy the other … had my nose eyebrow and bellybutton pierced...... dont fancy the other things on your list..they sound painful............

lol, yeah I know,I only have piercngs, tatts and tunnels, not that brave!

Original Poster

Like the African tribes etc where a lobe piercing is stretched, mine are 2.5 cm in diameter where a normal piercing is 1-1.2mm

Original Poster

I also have both tragus pierced, 7 other standard lobe piercing, 7 tattoos, and did have 2 ohers (in bra don't know what I can/can't say lol)) that had to come out when I had a baby

Read up plenty about branding scarification and enforced clitoral deformation/female circumcision for womens issues at uni... not a good thing to undergo obviously.

ClarityofMind;6085788

Read up plenty about branding scarification and enforced clitoral … Read up plenty about branding scarification and enforced clitoral deformation/female circumcision for womens issues at uni... not a good thing to undergo obviously.

It sounds awful!!!

munnski;6085799

It sounds awful!!!

very much so babes x x

especially as the "women" forced to undergo female circumcision ( which is the removal of the clitoral area, including the labia ) are adolescents, generally. It is a "coming of age" procedure.

Obviously scarification is a separate issue but again it is about branding and belonging.

jellybaby22;6085443

had my nose eyebrow and bellybutton pierced...... dont fancy the other … had my nose eyebrow and bellybutton pierced...... dont fancy the other things on your list..they sound painful............

Show us :w00t:

munnski;6085799

It sounds awful!!!

WRONG is the word you meant.

Sometimes I feel like getting "MUG" or TW*T" on my forehead.

kyalion;6085893

Sometimes I feel like getting "MUG" or TW*T" on my forehead.

but think what it'd look like in a mirror... do you wanna be a GUM?

genito urinary medicine?

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6085788

Read up plenty about branding scarification and enforced clitoral … Read up plenty about branding scarification and enforced clitoral deformation/female circumcision for womens issues at uni... not a good thing to undergo obviously.

whoa! not that kind, branding & scarification as an alternative to tattoos

ClarityofMind;6085904

but think what it'd look like in a mirror... do you wanna be a GUM?genito … but think what it'd look like in a mirror... do you wanna be a GUM?genito urinary medicine?

I'll Google that when I'm not at work. :oops:

kyalion;6086149

I'll Google that when I'm not at work. :oops:

lol GUM clinics are the old name for sexual health clinics x x x

ClarityofMind;6086159

lol GUM clinics are the old name for sexual health clinics x x x

That's why I didn't know what the **** you were on about. Good boy, me :whistling:

kyalion;6086975

That's why I didn't know what the **** you were on about. Good boy, me … That's why I didn't know what the **** you were on about. Good boy, me :whistling:

yeah, ok then ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions