Groups

Body Shop Deal ... help please ?

Hi

I bought a set for my mum yesterday which was ... 1* 200ml body butter, 1* 200ml body scrub 1* 250ml shower gel and 1* 250ml body lotion plus since it was £20 I got a free body butter....

Is there any chance somebody could show me this deal online because i cant find it anywhere! and the shop closes in 45mins and i cant get there to get it and it ends today.

Thanks
    James

8 Comments

You say youve already bought it :?

Original Poster

transit;8102337

You say youve already bought it :?

My sister now wants one...

Hello!
    I had a bit of a look around for you.

Maybe you were on about this offer through quidco?

]http//ww…?ac

Quidco Exclusive Mothers Day Bundle! Save £16 on web price!

Shea Body Butter (RRP £12.50)
    Shea Body Whip (RRP £8)
    Shea Scrub (RRP £12.50)
    Shea Shower Gel (RRP £6)
    Bag (RRP £2)

Total value of bundle is £41 but using code SHEA_MUM you will get all of this for £25 saving £16!.While stocks last..

Original Poster

5nowman;8103496

Hello!I had a bit of a look around for you.Maybe you were on about this … Hello!I had a bit of a look around for you.Maybe you were on about this offer through quidco?]http://www.quidco.com/the-body-shop?acQuidco Exclusive Mothers Day Bundle! Save £16 on web price!Shea Body Butter (RRP £12.50)Shea Body Whip (RRP £8)Shea Scrub (RRP £12.50)Shea Shower Gel (RRP £6)Bag (RRP £2)Total value of bundle is £41 but using code SHEA_MUM you will get all of this for £25 saving £16!.While stocks last..

thats really appreciated, thanks for all your hard work and repped of course

Original Poster

Also can I get the 20% off this with the car I have ? and is there a free body butter because its over £20 ?

Thanks alot
    James

Original Poster

anyone know if I can get the 20% off this with the card I have ? and is there a free body butter because its over £20 ?

Hello!

I'm not sure what card you have... might be an in-store offer only card... unless you have a voucher code. want to help.. not sure what you're asking.. sorry

Original Poster

5nowman;8106933

Hello!I'm not sure what card you have... might be an in-store offer only … Hello!I'm not sure what card you have... might be an in-store offer only card... unless you have a voucher code. want to help.. not sure what you're asking.. sorry

Its the loyalty card or something where I get 20% off but its doesn't matter any more, thanks for your help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826348
      2. Royal Mil track and trace77
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423814465
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553766

See more discussions