Groups
    EXPIRED

Body shop Love Etc email/voucher (for half price love etc perfume & free body butter) INSTORE.

I am after a Body Shop INSTORE voucher that was sent from NUS (I dont know who these are) via email to get the half price Love Etc perfume & free body butter,someone has posted the online voucher but I am going to the store tomorrow Saturday 13th Feb.
    If you have got the email please pm me & I will send you my email address.
    I know it has to be printed out & taken instore.
    Thanks,Katie.

5 Comments

NUS is the National Union of Students. you wouldnt get the deal without a valid student card.

I woudn't post your personal email on here either.

Yes, I agree - edit the OP and take out your personal details

The member who posted this thread says you can PM for the voucher
    hotukdeals.com/ite…m-5

Original Poster

chesso;7824961

Yes, I agree - edit the OP and take out your personal detailsThe member … Yes, I agree - edit the OP and take out your personal detailsThe member who posted this thread says you can PM for the voucherhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/605931/half-price-love-etc-eau-de-parfum-5

I have done that,but they havent answered,hence why I am posted on here :oops: I have now removed my email address.

ratgirl;7825057

I have done that,but they havent answered,hence why I am posted on here … I have done that,but they havent answered,hence why I am posted on here :oops: I have now removed my email address.

Oh that's a shame - perhaps they log-in later.

You're probably better off getting the stuff on-line then, unless you PM some random students who are in misc right now and ask them if they have it???? You could start a new thread in misc. I would think or ask a mod, via the report button, to move this thread.

Good luck.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

chesso;7825178

Oh that's a shame - perhaps they log-in later.You're probably better off … Oh that's a shame - perhaps they log-in later.You're probably better off getting the stuff on-line then, unless you PM some random students who are in misc right now and ask them if they have it???? You could start a new thread in misc. I would think or ask a mod, via the report button, to move this thread.Good luck.:thumbsup:

I would get the stuff online but I also have a £5 voucher so was hoping to get my dad to get the perfume with the voucher & then I use the £5 off voucher (cant use them both online together),
    How do I go about getting this moved?
    Thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would22
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2548
      3. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.812
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047137

See more discussions