Groups

Bodybuilder WWE-wrestler Nicole Bass, 52, dies of a 'heart attack'

Dont know how many Howard Stern fans there are in UK let alone on HUKD. But she was one of the best Whack Packers!

dailymail.co.uk/new…tml

14 Comments

Queue the dumb comments

Banned

ritchiedrama

Queue the dumb comments

cue the steroid comments

Banned

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/02/17/04/3D5123D300000578-4233594-image-a-75_1487306662801.jpg

Just shows the body does infact have limits to what it can do.

Banned

While Bass posted a picture of herself in the hospital a year ago she wouldn't say why she was there (errrr Chemotherapy)

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/02/17/04/3D51025600000578-4233594-image-a-64_1487305565982.jpg
    Edited by: "YouDontWantToKnow" 17th Feb

really sad news. RIP.

RIP, really sad news.

david_wavid

RIP, really sad news.

you really are.

XXY

to clarify but not support the above comment...

Klinefelter syndrome (sometimes called Klinefelter's, KS or XXY) is where boys and men are born with an extra X chromosome

Banned

davewave

to clarify but not support the above comment...Klinefelter syndrome … to clarify but not support the above comment...Klinefelter syndrome (sometimes called Klinefelter's, KS or XXY) is where boys and men are born with an extra X chromosome

to clarify injecting yourself with steroids will add probably testosterone which gets rid of femininity

davewave

to clarify but not support the above comment...Klinefelter syndrome … to clarify but not support the above comment...Klinefelter syndrome (sometimes called Klinefelter's, KS or XXY) is where boys and men are born with an extra X chromosome

​Boys and men?

Strong men and women like Mariusz Pudzianowski don't tend to pop their clogs early, unlike the body building types, they also look very different and imo more healthy, could be less use of chemical help or could be that they are more physically active all round rather then the concentration on exact muscle groups who know, but personally i think body builders look awful.

YouDontWantToKnow

JBL likes big muscular women...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014472
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826350
      3. word association Game73844457
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value59

See more discussions