Groups

Bodyform Freebie - collector's item?

I've noticed that the current freebie with Bodyform, the pretty little tin, is being sold on ebay as a limited edition collector's item!!! At the moment, Bodyform packs are just £1 in Asda including the 'collector's' item. Buy it Nows are asking £2.75 with £1 postage and one auction item is already on 95p with £1 postage. Hm, I may pop off to Asda now and fill my basket (there weren't enough packs on the shelf to fill a trolley, unfortunately).

11 Comments

Banned

oh my lordy, bet idiots are buying them too:roll:

just took a look!
    unbelievable, especially as P&P on some takes the price higher than they actually cost!!
    went to asda today and they have loads!!!

Boots have those packs for 99p currently too.

and those tins - there not exactly amazing

:? im speechless:? These are being advertised on the tv at the moment...who in their right mind wouldnt just think to go to the supermarket and buy one instead of paying twice the price from ebay:?

some see ebay as some form of god i think, they believe the price they pay ebay is a good price and dont bother looking elsewhere

loupomm

some see ebay as some form of god i think, they believe the price they … some see ebay as some form of god i think, they believe the price they pay ebay is a good price and dont bother looking elsewhere

sadly this is all too true:roll:

That is why I don't do ebay......the place is full of nutters!!:whistling:

They'll only be collectable for a short period.

hottoshop

They'll only be collectable for a short period.

:w00t: :giggle: :giggle: :w00t:

bitseylango

Originally Posted by hottoshopThey'll only be collectable for a short … Originally Posted by hottoshopThey'll only be collectable for a short period. :w00t: :giggle: :giggle: :w00t:

we were all thinkin it LOL

loupomm

some see ebay as some form of god i think, they believe the price they … some see ebay as some form of god i think, they believe the price they pay ebay is a good price and dont bother looking elsewhere

It's true, my dad always checks ebay first, I've told him 1000 times ebay is generally NOT the place for a bargain these days.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1639
      2. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.1214
      3. Any Xbox One news today?2356128
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1324

See more discussions