Original Poster

RECALL: UNFRAGRANCED TEA LIGHTS

Pack of 24 Unfragranced Tea Lights
    Bar Code: 5028197840280

and

Pack of 25 Unfragranced Tea Lights
    Bar Code: 5028197613303

Distributed through:
    The Body Shop United Kingdom stores, The Body Shop At Home™ direct selling channel and The Body Shop
    E-Commerce selling channel ([url]www.thebodyshop.co.uk[/url]).

The Body Shop is recalling the above Tea Lights following a very small number of incidents involving flaring of this product.

http://images.postdirect.com/master/10/1038691/tealight_img.jpghttp://images.postdirect.com/master/10/1038691/tealight_img.jpg

The priority of The Body Shop is to ensure that customers can use all of its products with total confidence in their safety. It has therefore decided, as a precautionary measure, to withdraw the product from sale and to ask customers to return the product in question to their nearest The Body Shop® store for a full refund.

WHAT YOU SHOULD DO:
    • Do not use the product.
    • If you have bought these Tea Lights on or after 3 January 2010, please return them, used or unused, to your nearest The Body Shop® store. You will receive a full refund.
    • No other products manufactured by The Body Shop are affected by this recall. Our customers can continue to have confidence in the complete range of The Body Shop® products.

If you have any queries please call The Body Shop on FREEPHONE: 0800 092 90 90.
    The Body Shop International PLC, Watersmead, Littlehampton, West Sussex BN17 6LS.

Banned

Wait....so there is a small risk of fire from candles?

Candles.

Fire.....

^ lol

Original Poster

dont kill the messenger

ilovelilac;8088169

dont kill the messenger

just set u on fire instead with some bodyshop candles

Original Poster

numptyj;8088175

just set u on fire instead with some bodyshop candles

lol i'm not scared of fire got lots of candles none from bodyshop though, i love fire i used to be a pyro when i was younger :oops::oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One thing you've forgotten45
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462
      3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.816
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047184

See more discussions