Boffer

Found 25th Nov 2011
Did anyone else get an email from boffer.co.uk around 30 mins ago?

A very sad and pathetic email pretending to be an internal staff memo.

This company is really shocking, especially as i was meant to be off their mailing list from yesterday.
Community Updates
Misc
13 Comments
Original Poster
BOFFER LIMITED. INTERNAL EMAIL

STAFF EYES ONLY

Attention All Boffer Staff -

We are now entering the final phase of our preparation for our Christmas Sell Off which starts on Sunday at 11.59pm. For the benefit of new staff members this is when Boffer departs from its usual deal-a-day model and sells one product after another, offering a new deal as soon as the previous one sells out.

Since it’s been so long since we had the last Sell off Boffer members will have high expectations for this event. Let’s Endeavour to do our best so they feel disappointed and betrayed.

* Make sure the first half dozen products in the selloff are half decent that should get the punters hooked in.

* Customer Service department: all holiday requests for this week and next are approved.

* Take at least one of our server’s offline, just for a laugh.

* Go to the landfill and dig up some more stock.

* Last time, spot checks revealed that approximately 25% of products shipped are broken, incomplete, or excessively dirty. This is unacceptable in the interests of company profitability defective shipments must make up at least 40%.

* Remind our couriers that there's no need to hurry on these orders. Prompt delivery makes our customers spoiled and argumentative. Let them learn humility and gratitude while they wait.

* Pretend there is going to be lots of sack of crap direct people to the craps shop website and then put up 3 sacks of crap on Boffer that will teach them!

Lauren

WEB: boffer.co.uk

Twitter: twitter.com/!/boffer

THIS EMAIL WILL SELF-DESTRUCT IN 90 SECONDS

Click here to unsubscribe from future mailings.
I see now...
Edited by: "krazie2004" 25th Nov 2011
krazie2004

What did it say?

lol
cringe
deleted193256
reused from last year, or the the year before
Lauren is so stupid she can't think of anything original

Edited by: "deleted193256" 25th Nov 2011
Boffer have some bad reviews, I've been tempted by a few things but never followed through.
ollieh1

Boffer have some bad reviews, I've been tempted by a few things but never … Boffer have some bad reviews, I've been tempted by a few things but never followed through.

Following through is never a good thing !
The emails worked! Its for free publicity. Apparantly it got them an entire thread about it on hotukdeals!

I thought it was a joke email till I read this

* Go to the landfill and dig up some more stock.

and realised it is actually an internal memo.
ok i missed this post and reposted this created another thread about this email on hotukdeals.com/mis…362

I am so glad i am not the only one who recieved this email i think its shocking by all standards whether publicity or not. If its not publicity and this is how they talk an treat there customers then they can **** off i dont know why i am on the mailing list anymore that site has changed hands so many times.

Either way i hope people dont see this as a reason to shop on the website but more see it as a reason to boycott there website i understand they are getting promoted an theres no such thing as bad press but i can tell you now the press i am giving them is to have people stop buying from them so surely that will be too negative for them to prosper from.

I have passed this email on to Money Saving Expert and the sun newspaper so hopefully there PR will be ripped to shreads
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dundanim/dundanim0811/dundanim081100302/3861448-mental-breakdown-concept-depressed-man-covering-his-face.jpg
JR Hartley

Following through is never a good thing !

I did the other morning before work.
hecticc

ok i missed this post and reposted this created another thread about this … ok i missed this post and reposted this created another thread about this email on http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/internal-email-from-boffer-about-custom-1070362I am so glad i am not the only one who recieved this email i think its shocking by all standards whether publicity or not. If its not publicity and this is how they talk an treat there customers then they can **** off i dont know why i am on the mailing list anymore that site has changed hands so many times.Either way i hope people dont see this as a reason to shop on the website but more see it as a reason to boycott there website i understand they are getting promoted an theres no such thing as bad press but i can tell you now the press i am giving them is to have people stop buying from them so surely that will be too negative for them to prosper from.I have passed this email on to Money Saving Expert and the sun newspaper so hopefully there PR will be ripped to shreads

When i'm surfing the net i'll keep a look out for a sense of humour. If I find one i'll post it as a deal and send you the link
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants