Boffer bag of random

Banned 8 replies
Found 7th Dec 2009
Never heard of it till today, has anyone ever bought one before, and what do you get is it worth the £20?

Rather tempted lol

1. Misc
  2. Bag
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Bag
8 Comments

suspect is like spending £20 in a pound shop - only they choose.
the Bag of crap would be better as its cheaper.
have you thought about the mystery box from firebox.com - probably get better stuff tbh.

Buffer or boffer ?

Original Poster Banned

dontasciime;7137706

Buffer or boffer ?

Boffer typo via iPhone

Original Poster Banned

what do you get in the bag of random is it anythig good?

I think thats the idea it could either be an utter load of rubbish or occasionally it contains something great like a digital camera, its pot luck

Original Poster Banned

Emzy81;7144519

I think thats the idea it could either be an utter load of rubbish or … I think thats the idea it could either be an utter load of rubbish or occasionally it contains something great like a digital camera, its pot luck

really, if any one else has got one before im curious to know what you got, and if it is worth the £20 thanks

Banned

bag of crap....... but if you got money to throw away on any old tat, there is a thrill in it somewhere

verdict: buy 6

search you tube and youll see some "grand openings"

Original Poster Banned

casparwhite;7145065

bag of crap....... but if you got money to throw away on any old tat, … bag of crap....... but if you got money to throw away on any old tat, there is a thrill in it somewhereverdict: buy 6search you tube and youll see some "grand openings"

thanks will have a look, imho i never thought of youtube lol repped
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57601
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions