http://www.bigpockets.co.uk/site/images/SHIPIT/GADGET069.jpg

Clicky link

boffer.co.uk/ind…php

Thank again for the heads up..I keep forgetting this

Original Poster

GerryG;2762758

Thank again for the heads up..I keep forgetting this

No problems :thumbsup:

i ordered, regretfully, i just dont need this but i just cant help being boffered

whats on tomorrow, looks like a sex toy

Original Poster

Cluffy321;2762772

whats on tomorrow, looks like a sex toy

Orgasm key chain

This little device will cause huge embarrassment to anyone you give it to.

When you press the lips, the Screaming Orgasm Key chain makes an incredibly lifelike sound, close your eyes you could be there!

Sounds exactly like the girls do when they're faking it!

Click here to see the video

I can do with the photo paper but don't really need an orgasm key chain but i'll probably end up ordering one anyway lol

yer, its the 'have to get it cos its free' curse that everyone suffers from

Banana79;2762788

Thanks but it's already been … Thanks but it's already been posted!http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/229447/5000-free-packs-of-photo-paper-from/

True..but not all of us go to the freebies section or other sections..but tiz great that folks post us small reminders on the Misc board

Original Poster

Banana79;2762788

Thanks but it's already been … Thanks but it's already been posted!http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/229447/5000-free-packs-of-photo-paper-from/

I don't go in the freebie board, most of the deals posted are for a free tea bag or something equally useless which never turns up

I would imagine mot posters don't venture from the misc and FS FT board

GerryG;2762836

True..but not all of us go to the freebies section or other sections..but … True..but not all of us go to the freebies section or other sections..but tiz great that folks post us small reminders on the Misc board

RedIron;2762859

I don't go in the freebie board, most of the deals posted are for a free … I don't go in the freebie board, most of the deals posted are for a free tea bag or something equally useless which never turns upI would imagine mot posters don't venture from the misc and FS FT board

Good points, well presented! Just thought I'd say in case OP didn't know. :thumbsup:

Banana79;2762896

Good points, well presented! Just thought I'd say in case OP didn't know. … Good points, well presented! Just thought I'd say in case OP didn't know. :thumbsup:

So where can I get free bananas from?

GerryG;2762907

So where can I get free bananas from?

Sorry Sir but, #we have no banana's, no banana's today!':)

Oooh, what's the bump?

Original Poster

Banana79;2765763

Oooh, what's the bump?

Just so everyone can get their orgasmic key chain

BUMP :whistling:

Original Poster

BUMP

Going live now

Banned

Well that was worth the effort. NOT.

"Sorry we dont have that many available"

I guess you managed to get the one they had RedIron?

I can't believe I've just ordered one... Hope it doesn't come in big neon letters "ORGASM KEY CHAIN" lol.

Get one now. it's started!

ordered 7

ebay here I come!

Original Poster

guv;2768351

Well that was worth the effort. NOT."Sorry we dont have that many … Well that was worth the effort. NOT."Sorry we dont have that many available"I guess you managed to get the one they had RedIron?

Yeah I got one, not quite sure what i'm going to do with it though

I asked the missus and she said she didn't even know what an orgasm was :whistling:

Banned

black gerbil1;2768366

ordered 7 ebay here I come!

You'd be better off keeping them. Likely to be the only time you'll hear that noise.

Original Poster

They had 2000, they did go quick;

Condition: Brand NewProduct: Our 4th freebie, the orgasm key chain! We … Condition: Brand NewProduct: Our 4th freebie, the orgasm key chain! We have 2000 of these to give away, don't miss out!

Banned

RedIron;2768374

Yeah I got one, not quite sure what i'm going to do with it thoughI asked … Yeah I got one, not quite sure what i'm going to do with it thoughI asked the missus and she said she didn't even know what an orgasm was :whistling:

Haha.

:w00t:I got one, thank you oo ooh ooooh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Original Poster

You can pick up a 2GB MP3 player tonight which can also be used as an USB data stick for only £1.99 plus £2.99 P&P

You can order a max of 3 which costs £8.96 you can pay by paypal too :thumbsup:

http://www.boffer.co.uk/site/IDISC012.jpg

There's another freebie on Friday too
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22
    2. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…79
    3. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?57
    4. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89

See more discussions