Groups

bog roll blues

i hate it when you have to start a new bog roll and the glue that keeps the edges together won't peel apart properly and then when you think you have peeled it apart properly it just shreds and then even when you do manage to peel it apart when you unroll it the ends don't align properly when you tear it off to wipe your borrom.

sometimes it just makes me want to storm off out of the bog and not even bother wiping my borrom

16 Comments

looooooooooooooool

p.s if ends dont align together.......simply take top layer and roll that back and hey presto it all matches up:thumbsup:

i hate scented bog roll..... and OH just brought 12 rolls from asda

You Know how to get them level dont you, You take the outer layer off leaving the second in position and it will meet up withe second and be level :? What a terrible explination that was

bossyboots;6717672

loooooooooooooooolp.s if ends dont align together.......simply take top … loooooooooooooooolp.s if ends dont align together.......simply take top layer and roll that back and hey presto it all matches up:thumbsup:

THATS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY AND IT TOOK ME AGES TO TYPE IT AND OMG NOW I'M SHOUTING BUT I CANT STOP CAUSE I'M ON A ROLL:w00t:

Original Poster

folks, folks - i know how to get it to align, it just hacks me off that i have to do it - why don't these people at charmin or andrex actually employ quality control staff or more accurate toilet-tissue-end-gluers?

If you've got a cat, you could always use that !!... just a suggestion

i hate it when you have to start a new bog roll and the glue that keeps … i hate it when you have to start a new bog roll and the glue that keeps the edges together won't peel apart properly and then when you think you have peeled it apart properly it just shreds and then even when you do manage to peel it apart when you unroll it the ends don't align properly when you tear it off to wipe your borrom.sometimes it just makes me want to storm off out of the bog and not even bother wiping my borrom

I had a feeling I was not using them correctly when the toilet kept getting blocked and now I know for sure.

I wonder why I'm the ONLY person in this house that ever puts a new toilet roll on the thingummyoojit.

It makes me wonder what the kids use if the roll is empty when they go in there............

Brb... just checking the dog.

bossyboots;6717672

loooooooooooooooolp.s if ends dont align together.......simply take top … loooooooooooooooolp.s if ends dont align together.......simply take top layer and roll that back and hey presto it all matches up:thumbsup:

Do you remember the children's programme HOW. Fred Dineage showed this little trick. Must have been 30 years. Its the only one i can remember.:)

Original Poster

diamondnine;6718404

Do you remember the children's programme HOW. Fred Dineage showed this … Do you remember the children's programme HOW. Fred Dineage showed this little trick. Must have been 30 years. Its the only one i can remember.:)

dum, dadum dum, dum, dadum dum, dum, dadum dum......................HOWWWWW

legendary

i can never decided whether to have the bog roll hanging over or under .............

ilovepink;6718951

i can never decided whether to have the bog roll hanging over or under … i can never decided whether to have the bog roll hanging over or under .............

Well I was lucky enough to go on the tour inside Buckingham Palace last year and can tell you............in complete confidence of course....................that the Queen has hers over:-D

ALWAYS over!It dosen't look right under.And fold the two corners in so it makes an arrow.

ilovepink;6718951

i can never decided whether to have the bog roll hanging over or under … i can never decided whether to have the bog roll hanging over or under .............

gotta be over lol...but i gotta say, I find that more expensive loo roll 'glue' comes off just fine...everytime, the cheap crap they used to give us at uni used to take the...:whistling:

Original Poster

it's all moot i suppose if i get onto the subject of frictionless "izal" tissue - some terrible back-sliding moments with that brand!!!

LoozR;6719056

ALWAYS over!It dosen't look right under.And fold the two corners in so it … ALWAYS over!It dosen't look right under.And fold the two corners in so it makes an arrow.

+1. like they do at the hotels
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????34
      2. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      3. Best VR games?22
      4. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55

See more discussions