Boiler new and fitted from £240 @ EON

Posted 3rd Mar
Some of the big suppliers are offering to fit a new boiler from £240. This is part of a government backed scheme and you have to meet certain criteria such as being a home owner and receiving benefits such as tax credits. Please see link for full details. Absolute steal and £2000 saving for anyone who meets criteria

eonenergy.com/hom…tml
Community Updates

Groups

5 Comments
Warranty may be significantly reduced with subsidised options rather than non-subsidised. Just an observation, and obvsly significantly offset by the reduced installation cost.
Great.
AndyRoyd03/03/2020 13:39

Warranty may be significantly reduced with subsidised options rather than …Warranty may be significantly reduced with subsidised options rather than non-subsidised. Just an observation, and obvsly significantly offset by the reduced installation cost.

The one I looked at came with a Worcester green star boiler and a 2 year warranty. Acceptable to me given the £2000 saving. 🏻
Good price, but can never take these offers as don’t get any benefits. Pay enough tax and ni, so others who get benefits can get cheap deals as but..
I heard they are still free anyway for those earning under 16k and with one benefit
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants