boiler / radiator - quote - is this a good deal?

Found 17th Nov 2017
hi guys i need to replace my old boiler with a combi boiler. i want to get rid of the water tank, just takes space and need to add a few extra radiators...

the details of the job are:

Remove cold water header tank.
Remove hot water cylinder.

Install 4 new radiators.
Supply cold & hot water to kitchen sink.
Supply gas point to cooker.

Worcester Bosch 30Cdi boiler with horizontal flue - £1300
Supply - 4 radiators with valves - £350.

A gas safe certificate will be issued as part of installation.
Also 4 additional years warranty will be registered. 5 years inclusive.

Total cost - £3150.00

is this a reasonable price?
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Ask for quote on Baxi. Baxi combis have 10 year warranty, if installed by registered installer.
Get 3-5 quotes from different tradesmen/companies.
The joys of having a brother in law who works for a boiler fitting company

Seems decent to me that price
Ok thanks I do want to get a few quotes but they all seem busy .
Seems decent/cheap from quotes for similar I have had before in the past. I tend to get one from British gas too as the high end price and a few tradesman to get a reasonable quote.
Yeah agreed seems reasonable - I had a very similar job, although just 2 new rads, cost was a wee bit more.
Thanks guys will try get. Few more quotes it’s unlikely that British Gas will price match ?
looks like a good price. make sure the rads are fitted with trv included and a thermostat is included in the price
discozohan11 h, 25 m ago

looks like a good price. make sure the rads are fitted with trv included …looks like a good price. make sure the rads are fitted with trv included and a thermostat is included in the price

Yes it comes with that

Is the boiler decent ?
Seems a decent quote to me but then I am comparing it with London prices where I only have knowledge of.
Worcester and vailant are highly regarded boilers. they are the higher end of the market.
wakkaday18th Nov

Yes it comes with that Is the boiler decent ?

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions