Bolivia - Argentina (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS)

One word, oops, lol

18 Comments

Standard.

Banned

glad i'm not a fan or I'd be ****** off at your spoiler

Original Poster

I guessed there be hardly any Bolivians or Argentines on this board :giggle:

Argentina deserve a thrashing, i feel sorry for San Marino though

heads will roll-lol!

Original Poster

Sack Maradona, Messi, Tevez and Mascherano :thumbsup:

It's not a spoiler when you supply good news

that's what happens when you drop Riquelme, the best in the world . .

Banned

starsparkle2311;4804886

depends which side you're on, funny IF I HAD STARTED this thread it would … depends which side you're on, funny IF I HAD STARTED this thread it would have been spammed, they all hate me,****ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its true!!! :w00t:

starsparkle2311;4804886

depends which side you're on, funny IF I HAD STARTED this thread it would … depends which side you're on, funny IF I HAD STARTED this thread it would have been spammed, they all hate me,****ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you don't understand football, or do you.... :whistling:

bad times...

starsparkle2311;4805122

no interest whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:w00t:

98 still hurts me Sols goal should have never been disallowed, lets all laugh at Argentina!

Bolivia shouldn't be allowed to play at their home stadium to be honest. It's at a very high altitude and gives such am enormous advantage that they can beat even Brazil and Argintina at home.

They are used to the high altitude and it shows. England would probably lose 10-0 against Bolivia at their home stadium too.

TehSheep;4805305

Bolivia shouldn't be allowed to play at their home stadium to be honest. … Bolivia shouldn't be allowed to play at their home stadium to be honest. It's at a very high altitude and gives such am enormous advantage that they can beat even Brazil and Argintina at home.They are used to the high altitude and it shows. England would probably lose 10-0 against Bolivia at their home stadium too.

Go away :roll:

TehSheep;4805305

Bolivia shouldn't be allowed to play at their home stadium to be honest. … Bolivia shouldn't be allowed to play at their home stadium to be honest. It's at a very high altitude and gives such am enormous advantage that they can beat even Brazil and Argintina at home.They are used to the high altitude and it shows. England would probably lose 10-0 against Bolivia at their home stadium too.

so they would

See the goals this morning some of the defending was terrible, Argentina's goal was comedy, the goalie fluffed it big style

starsparkle2311;4805162

sorry my friend, I'm sick of this place, aiming for a suspension:thumbsup:

Tip - I got an infraction for saying that people from Cumbria were inbred :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2345
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763867
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213591
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415214084

See more discussions