Bone Conduction Headphones

Found 20th Mar
I bought some Bone Conduction headphones from Amazon before Christmas and they were fantastic. I only wanted them for running and they did the job perfectly, they fitted well and didn't move about etc. I could hear the music well but I could also have a conversation and hear traffic around me.

They were pretty much perfect until they stopped turning on! Amazon were great and refunded me but unfortunately they no longer sell them, they did give me a £5 voucher for the inconvenience of not being able to replace them.

The ones I bought were Borofone BE12 Bone Conduction Headphones, they cost me £39.99.

I want to buy some to replace them but don't want to spend a fortune, at the same time I want them to last.

The Trekz ones seem to be rated well but at £100 for the entry ones, I can't really justify that.

Anyone got any recommendations of ones they've used?
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Only listened to a cheap pair off amazon and they sounded like I was listening to music underwater. Very tinny and distorted, not a massive fan of these.

amazon.co.uk/Sum…rch
kester769 h, 55 m ago

Only listened to a cheap pair off amazon and they sounded like I was …Only listened to a cheap pair off amazon and they sounded like I was listening to music underwater. Very tinny and distorted, not a massive fan of these.https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sumeber-Conduction-Headphones-Hands-free-Waterproof-Black/dp/B0741BWQKB/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1521633957&sr=8-3&keywords=bone+conduction+headphones&dpID=31k3Ecbdv0L&preST=_SX300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

Thanks, I'll give those a miss then!
I was really happy with the ones I had until they stopped working!
Have a look in the Amazon Warehouse sale, there might well be 20% off some at the moment. That said, if you do buy from there, check them carefully when they turn up. The last pair I ordered from the Warehouse were clearly used and were a broken pair that had been swapped for new ones by an unscrupulous buyer.

Have you tried looking on eBay and seeing if there's any for sale on there?

Edit:- just had a quick look and there's none in the 20% discount offer, but as a user of the Trekz Titanium ones I can say they're worth the money. I bought some cheaper ones off Amazon before buying the Trekz and the difference in quality and sound was well worth the extra. Only you can decide how much extra you want to spend
Edited by: "Cakeboy79" 22nd Mar
Bought the girlfriend Trekz Titanium for running. She loves them.

Got them for £75 from ProBikeKit.

They are £89 now

probikekit.co.uk/cyc…pjE
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions