Bones season 6

Does anybody know when bones season 6 starts in the uk? I no it started a few weeks back in the USA. I've been told janurary 2011 by one person and oct 13th in living tv by another but can't find the correct answer, also it's usually on sky1 not living so quite confussed. Any ideas anybody please?

8 Comments

i miss it, it had best be soon! Im sure it was advertised on sky one not long ago, which means its proberly back on soon. not heard anything about it being on living though?
Edited by: "nono2522" 4th Oct 2010

Wednesday, 13th October 2010

where did you get that info from?

On Digital Spy it was recently listed as starting on Sky1 in October but it's now been changed to Jan TBC so not really sure, hope it is Oct as I'm ready for the next series

Nope.....bad info, some delay going on apparently

Starts off good though

Hi there - I'm afraid that we can't confirm the date for the return of … Hi there - I'm afraid that we can't confirm the date for the return of Bones at the moment. We will definitely have an article up as soon as we do though - keep an eye on our Facebook page or Twitter feed for the latest news.ThanksThe Sky1 Team

I've just had a Sky never miss email for this it's on next week Wednesday 20th October @9pm on Sky1

lyzzys321

I've just had a Sky never miss email for this it's on next week Wednesday … I've just had a Sky never miss email for this it's on next week Wednesday 20th October @9pm on Sky1

That was the old date before it got put back. Seeing as all the listings say it isn't on I would guess the emails never got updated with the new info. Sloppy.

alternate

That was the old date before it got put back. Seeing as all the listings … That was the old date before it got put back. Seeing as all the listings say it isn't on I would guess the emails never got updated with the new info. Sloppy.

Maybe a coincidence with the date, but it is definitely back on next week, I've put it in my planner & it says:-

NEW The Mastadon In the Room: The delectably dark crime drama is back for a sixth season. Brennan, Booth and the team are reunited for a case involving an unidentified boy (S6 ep1)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764094
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?57
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1516
    4. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam11

See more discussions