Groups

Bonjour AI Smart Clock

Hi.

I've just come across this on indiegogo indiegogo.com/pro…--2
    and was wondering if anybody has bought one yet? I know they've not been released yet or even built but you can still purchase one. I was thinking of purchasing one but just buying one is more expensive than purchasing 2 so if anybody else is interested in this, maybe we could split the cost? PM me or comment below if you're interested.

Thanks

7 Comments

Original Poster

Sorry mods if this type of post isn't allowed on hukd

https://res.cloudinary.com/indiegogo-media-prod-cld/image/upload/v1480620478/kgdmpp44r9lexwkyzjka.png
    HAL's evil sister?

No wait she's just helping him get ready for an intimate moment with himself?

Just looked it up and it's about £200 for 2
    Is that delivered?

Original Poster

sowotsdis

Just looked it up and it's about £200 for 2Is that delivered?

$15 for delivery I think

says shipping June so any idea if that will be honoured
    BTW I love the way technology never fails to surprise, just when you think echo was the latest cutting edge this gadget makes it looked aged within a year, absolutely amazing?

Original Poster

sowotsdis

says shipping June so any idea if that will be honouredBTW I love the way … says shipping June so any idea if that will be honouredBTW I love the way technology never fails to surprise, just when you think echo was the latest cutting edge this gadget makes it looked aged within a year, absolutely amazing?

This specific indiegogo looks very likely to start shipping as they have received a lot of interest especially in CES so I would say yes
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions