Expired

BonJovi tickets for tonight *** FREEBIE TICKET SWAP **

14 replies
Found 25th Jun 2010
I have upto 4 tickets for Bon Jovi for tonight that i am happy to swap for either 2 or 4 tickets for Saturday night. (these are the See Film First freebies).

14 Comments

you cant sell that many, its classed as trading....

also they are from See Film First freebies, so did you get them for free, if so you cannot sell them on here

Original Poster

Even though they are tickets together?

not selling, swaping

wickedteen;8913086

you cant sell that many, its classed as trading....also they are from See … you cant sell that many, its classed as trading....also they are from See Film First freebies, so did you get them for free, if so you cannot sell them on here

They aren't selling them, they want to swap for tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I dont want money for them, but would like to swap for either 2 or 4 tickets for Sat night!

Ha, wannabe mods, straight in, without even reading it first!

The poor poster only wants to trade'em, seems legit to me!

Why are 2 posts missing? 1 from me and another member. They weren't in any shape or form offensive, infact helpful.

supermod

As they were freebie tickets I've moved to MISC forum - hopefully you'll find someone to swap dates with, good luck.

queenlush;8913171

Why are 2 posts missing? 1 from me and another member. They weren't in … Why are 2 posts missing? 1 from me and another member. They weren't in any shape or form offensive, infact helpful.

They were removed by another MOD while the thread was still in FS/T as they were proxy bumping with info not related to specific trade offers (each post would bump another listing off the first page of the trade forums), I've undeleted for you as its now in MISC, thanks.

sigma;8913203

As they were freebie tickets I've moved to MISC forum - hopefully you'll … As they were freebie tickets I've moved to MISC forum - hopefully you'll find someone to swap dates with, good luck.They were removed by another MOD while the thread was still in FS/T as they were proxy bumping with info not related to specific trade offers (each post would bump another listing off the first page of the trade forums), I've undeleted for you as its now in MISC, thanks.

Ah right i understand now lol i thought i'd been offensive or something.

Original Poster

Anyone interested?????

i went wed, how did you manage to get tixs for tonight? and 4?

goodluck although if you don't find a swap don't let them go to waste, it was a great concert ;-)

Original Poster

There was another code around for a few mins this morning...wanted to go tonight but cannot get out of other things...unfortunately

Well if you cant find anyone to swap with, i would love to take a pair to watch them perform

Original Poster

Hi Downloader, i may be wrangling my way out of having to do these other things...i will let you know, but would still prefer a swap to avoid having to find different babysitters for my neice / nephew!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions