Posted 2nd May 2015
My daughter has just picked up her Ford KA (Sun Collection), year 2001 and it drives fine (drove it home from Wales to Devon). However, when she went to check the oil/water levels under the bonnet, she could not locate the bonnet release pulley anywhere - it says that it should be near the steering column, but she says that it's not there. My son has had a look around where bonnet release pulleys are usually found on cars, and he says he can't find one either - does anybody know where it actually is? We obviously don't have the owner's manual as it is a second-hand car and quite old. Thank you.
Community Updates