(GIVEAWAY FINISHED) BOO! It's the hotukdeals Halloween Flamedeer Hunt - win prizes including iPhone 11

Posted 23rd Oct
Well...isn't this just a spooktacular surprise! Welcome to the hotukdeals Halloween Flamedeer Hunt for 2019.

All of the information you need in order to play is on the special landing page which you can >> FIND HERE <<

Follow our hotukdeals Facebook page and our hotukdeals Instagram for clues

3310818.jpg
Use this thread for asking any questions about the hunt or sharing tips about where you can possibly find those ghastly Flamedeer.

Got some Flamedeer you want to trade? Go >> HERE <<

3310818.jpg
(ps... What do you call the ghost of a door-to-door salesman? A dead ringer.)

Prizes up for grabs:

3310818.jpg
You can download the full T&Cs for the competition >> HERE <<

The Level 2 Thread Badge is the Contributor badge - you need to have posted 20 deals BEFORE the competition started.
Community Updates
To join the HUKD Whatsapp group, click HERE
Official Announcements

Groups

Top comments
Can we talk about these new Flamedeer though?!

38732245-9b0UZ.jpg
Which is your favourite? Devil for me
Who fancies a little Flamedeer Plushie giveaway then?!

38750336-Kr0rV.jpg
Just caught my first one, a mummy! Didn't even know this was happening until it popped up on my screen, that's my half term gone haha
Nice touch to add the quantity of remaining prizes left
6488 Comments
Just caught my first one, a mummy! Didn't even know this was happening until it popped up on my screen, that's my half term gone haha
Chickedy23/10/2019 09:12

Just caught my first one, a mummy! Didn't even know this was happening …Just caught my first one, a mummy! Didn't even know this was happening until it popped up on my screen, that's my half term gone haha

Really thought it was 10 is started. Better get looking
kevnemma23/10/2019 09:13

Really thought it was 10 is started. Better get looking

I didn't even know there was going to be a hunt, took me by surprise and my brain a few seconds to engage
Chickedy23/10/2019 09:15

I didn't even know there was going to be a hunt, took me by surprise and …I didn't even know there was going to be a hunt, took me by surprise and my brain a few seconds to engage

Me to when I seen it I'm so excited I love the hunts. I'm Christmas shopping on Friday but i will be on my phone more so probably come home with nothing
kevnemma23/10/2019 09:16

Me to when I seen it I'm so excited I love the hunts. I'm Christmas …Me to when I seen it I'm so excited I love the hunts. I'm Christmas shopping on Friday but i will be on my phone more so probably come home with nothing

haha, yes I easily get caught up in the fun too!
Oh boy that's no work for the next week then!
reindeer33323/10/2019 09:23

Really like that.
How do you find these Flamedeer?
Edited by: "SagarJeram" 23rd Oct
Missed my first one, it popped up just as I clicked a link
I thought it started at 10am? some flamedeers have already snuck out!
SagarJeram23/10/2019 09:31

How do you find these Flamedeer?

Just browse the site, and they will pop up on screen, then you click them and they'll get added to your collection.
"[CAN WE ADD LINKS HERE]" - nice proof reading
Yep...we sensed a herd passing through early so we let you guys at them a little earlier
reindeer33323/10/2019 09:23

But is that the remaining prizes or the entire lot ?
Look what I just got - and boo there goes my life hunting those pesky deers down

38732205-gxPWa.jpg
Hilazing23/10/2019 09:39

Just browse the site, and they will pop up on screen, then you click them …Just browse the site, and they will pop up on screen, then you click them and they'll get added to your collection.

I got my first one.. a white clown! Thank you
Can we talk about these new Flamedeer though?!

38732245-9b0UZ.jpg
Which is your favourite? Devil for me
Yay! Halloween Flamedeer! Just caught my first silver clown
magicjay198623/10/2019 09:46

Can we talk about these new Flamedeer though?! [Image] Which is your …Can we talk about these new Flamedeer though?! [Image] Which is your favourite? Devil for me

Dracula all the way!!!!!!

Can we talk about these new Flamedeer though?! [Image] Which is your …Can we talk about these new Flamedeer though?! [Image] Which is your favourite? Devil for me

The one that wins me a nice goodie
Gotta catch'em all. .. ,.
Added More :21:08 Hrs , 28/10/2019, Needed some GOLD please ..if you need, feel free and please send request trade 38732313-pzKVR.jpg
Edited by: "Brutes" 29th Oct

Skeleton for me!
Yay caught the white devil.....not sure I should be celebrating as I can already sense the torture I will now endure for the next week

Witch looks pretty cool
Just caught a Witch Flamedeer.
Yeah it's not the best. At Xmas didn't get the t shirt I had supposedly won... let see if this year is any better

I like the pennywise (clown)

I like the witch
Thought I was imagining thing earlier when I saw Flamedeer, let a couple go, but just caught one now which has lead me here
Good luck. Especially all the noobs
The new flame deer designs are ace! Well done to the artist
Wooooooo!
reaper !!!!
Eeekkk! So exciting! Love the new designs
matwalaboy23/10/2019 09:41

But is that the remaining prizes or the entire lot ?

Remaining prizes I should imagine - not worth adding it I guess otherwise!
Brutes23/10/2019 09:51

Gotta catch'em all. .. , 2 caught ..[Image]

2 already?! I only have 1 :'( anyone got any tips?
Damm just missed one, don’t know what happened thought I had caught it!
Omg amazing
daniel.tolley23/10/2019 10:01

2 already?! I only have 1 :'( anyone got any tips?

Not really ,It just pops up without any invitation.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants