Found 6th Sep 2009
Yes men its true looking at boobs are good for you!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
62 Comments

Original Poster

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii102/staroffurby/Funny/bobvious-demotivational-poster-1251.jpg

:-D ............

im really healtthy i got man boobs

Yes thats why I have a doctors appointment on Tue.:-(

me n the gf are split, i need to find some new boobs to look at and quick :lol:

I must admit when i see stevens avi i get a little entranced for a few seconds lol

Original Poster

micoo;6218381

me n the gf are split, i need to find some new boobs to look at and quick … me n the gf are split, i need to find some new boobs to look at and quick :lol:

you have the internet, its full of boobs!

Staroffurby;6218385

you have the internet, its full of boobs!

ye but not as good as real pair right in front of you :lol:

and this is why when asked how long you been at the gym i just multiple every 10mins of oogling by 3!

also it helps to get your heart pumping and your blood circulating when you see them get closer to you...then *WHACK* you get slapped!

micoo;6218389

ye but not as good as real pair right in front of you :lol:

lol too true!!

Hey Micoo where you been mate?

danny09;6218424

lol too true!!Hey Micoo where you been mate?

was at my grans for a few nights :thumbsup:

im good cheers m8, how are u??

micoo;6218451

was at my grans for a few nights :thumbsup:im good cheers m8, how are u??

oh fair enough mate, yeah im good cheers bud. Nobody has been around recently, i haven't seen Lilac, LTL, you lol, Chris (CW9652), MB or anybody really!!! Misc is dying

danny09;6218456

oh fair enough mate, yeah im good cheers bud. Nobody has been around … oh fair enough mate, yeah im good cheers bud. Nobody has been around recently, i haven't seen Lilac, LTL, you lol, Chris (CW9652), MB or anybody really!!! Misc is dying

i know its gettin worse all the time, no pabs anymore, lynds barely ever drops in :cry: everyone i started chattin to alot when i first started postin a lot is gone :lol:

micoo;6218461

i know its gettin worse all the time, no pabs anymore, lynds barely ever … i know its gettin worse all the time, no pabs anymore, lynds barely ever drops in :cry: everyone i started chattin to alot when i first started postin a lot is gone :lol:

lol, i haven't spoke 2 lynds in ages either! another person (wasn't in misc much) but ruthless, i think his OH doesn't let him on anymore

danny09;6218469

lol, i haven't spoke 2 lynds in ages either! another person (wasn't in … lol, i haven't spoke 2 lynds in ages either! another person (wasn't in misc much) but ruthless, i think his OH doesn't let him on anymore

o ye id forgotten bout him there, he was a great bloke, i used to chat to him a lot, sppose after allt eh stuff tht wnt down he couldnt rlly come on much anymore :cry:

Original Poster

micoo;6218461

i know its gettin worse all the time, no pabs anymore, lynds barely ever … i know its gettin worse all the time, no pabs anymore, lynds barely ever drops in :cry: everyone i started chattin to alot when i first started postin a lot is gone :lol:

i had noticed it was dead, i normally just lurk. Been brave and decided to post some rubbish. It is odd how its gone so quiet.

micoo;6218478

o ye id forgotten bout him there, he was a great bloke, i used to chat to … o ye id forgotten bout him there, he was a great bloke, i used to chat to him a lot, sppose after allt eh stuff tht wnt down he couldnt rlly come on much anymore :cry:

yeah it is a shame all of that stuff happened tbh, he was a nice person.

any more pics :lol: ?

Staroffurby;6218480

i had noticed it was dead, i normally just lurk. Been brave and decided … i had noticed it was dead, i normally just lurk. Been brave and decided to post some rubbish. It is odd how its gone so quiet.

you can't just lurk in misc lol misc is the best!!!! dont suppose you have seen Micoo's pics :lol:!!!!!!

danny09;6218492

yeah it is a shame all of that stuff happened tbh, he was a nice person. … yeah it is a shame all of that stuff happened tbh, he was a nice person. :(any more pics :lol: ?you can't just lurk in misc lol misc is the best!!!! dont suppose you have seen Micoo's pics :lol:!!!!!!

i thought everyone had seen micoos pics!:-D

danny09;6218492

yeah it is a shame all of that stuff happened tbh, he was a nice person. … yeah it is a shame all of that stuff happened tbh, he was a nice person. :(any more pics :lol: ?you can't just lurk in misc lol misc is the best!!!! dont suppose you have seen Micoo's pics :lol:!!!!!!

natm lol might do some more soon :lol: theres only 3 gangsta ones so i might make some more of them :lol:

Original Poster

danny09;6218492

you can't just lurk in misc lol misc is the best!!!! dont suppose you … you can't just lurk in misc lol misc is the best!!!! dont suppose you have seen Micoo's pics :lol:!!!!!!

No. I dont go on those type of websites any more. My eyesight is quite poor as it is so i gave up :oops:

Staroffurby;6218501

No. I dont go on those type of websites any more. My eyesight is quite … No. I dont go on those type of websites any more. My eyesight is quite poor as it is so i gave up :oops:

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss86/micoo91/micoofacepalm.jpg

lol!! Micoo, just please, do not post the paper getting smaller pic!!! lol

danny09;6218508

lol!! Micoo, just please, do not post the paper getting smaller pic!!! lol

oh thats an old one now :lol: there was a newer almost nude photo :lol:

oh god. lol

micoo;6218510

oh thats an old one now :lol: there was a newer almost nude photo :lol:

i heard the upcoming one was used tracing paper...:w00t:

awoodhall2003;6218513

i heard the upcoming one was used tracing paper...:w00t:

na tht would be pointless :lol: nt sure what i will do next lol need some inspiration lol

micoo;6218515

na tht would be pointless :lol: nt sure what i will do next lol need some … na tht would be pointless :lol: nt sure what i will do next lol need some inspiration lol

lol! tracing paper...not cling film

inspiration? if i think of anything ill let you know.

Original Poster

it seems a small selection here are insane :-D

Staroffurby;6218520

ye but defo not me :lol:

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss86/micoo91/Picture0002.jpg

Staroffurby;6218520

or me :lol:

micoo;6218461

danny09;6218469

lol, i haven't spoke 2 lynds in ages either! another person (wasn't in … lol, i haven't spoke 2 lynds in ages either! another person (wasn't in misc much) but ruthless, i think his OH doesn't let him on anymore

i found youuuuuuuuuu :lol:

lfc_engravedonheart;6218587

OH ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUN AND HIDE DANNY, RUN AND HIDE

lfc_engravedonheart;6218587

yes you did ;-) lol!

If you're a month old and hungry they're invaluable

ClarityofMind;6218596

If you're a month old and hungry they're invaluable

lol +1