Found 11th Nov 2017
The deal has gone let's hope our orders go through
Community Updates
Misc
62 Comments
what was the deal? :O I shop at boohoo all the time
Felicitous2 m ago

what was the deal? :O I shop at boohoo all the time

Free £15 item just pay for delivery. It's suppose to be £15 off £60 but you don't have to spend £60... just have a google about ...
where did it go
Any ideas why it was removed?
I was in the middle of doing my second order aswell
I did the googles but I cant find anything D:
Still working guys just done an order there msg me if you need the info I’ll try answer ASAP
Order showing Hermes tracking
looking goo
buuhuu3 m ago

Order showing Hermes trackinglooking goo

I have 4 orders all showing tracking but not on herms could take 24 hours to appear on there systems fingers crossed
buuhuu7 m ago

Order showing Hermes trackinglooking goo

did u get next day
darall17094 m ago

I have 4 orders all showing tracking but not on herms could take 24 hours …I have 4 orders all showing tracking but not on herms could take 24 hours to appear on there systems fingers crossed

4 on 1 account? Mine stopped working after
jonmarz8959 s ago

did u get next day

No £2.99 3-5 days
Is it still working on sale items
John114a6 m ago

Is it still working on sale items

Yup make sure basket totals £16 or more (excluding delivery) for the glitch to work otherwise you will get a promo code error
buuhuu15 m ago

4 on 1 account? Mine stopped working after

No i created a new account on each order
that took me several hours to order ended up getting a few of the things on sale too, debating making a new account for some red leather look trousers though, and also a PU body suit
Felicitous14 m ago

that took me several hours to order ended up getting a few of the …that took me several hours to order ended up getting a few of the things on sale too, debating making a new account for some red leather look trousers though, and also a PU body suit

What’s the code please?
TheAppleGeezer6 m ago

What’s the code please?

are you asking for myvouchercodes? I wish i could tell you the direct link to myvouchercodes, but you may just have to google a way to get myvouchercodes for boohoo for the deal that was £15 off £60 but somehow is working on orders over £15 excluding sale items. I would like to the deal on here but i have read it was taken down
OneGloveOnTheFence22 m ago

Here you go...https://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/boohoo

Says 'Coupon code "VCD-B4Q-D6M-9RL-WXF" cannot currently be added to your bag.'

Looks like they've plugged it.
Shipping confirmation just came through. Mine is Sunday delivery.
TheAppleGeezer3 h, 1 m ago

What’s the code please?

You have to get a new code from myvouchercodes maybe clear cookies and history and it should give you one.
i got one order shipped email just need other one
deeky3 h, 9 m ago

Says 'Coupon code "VCD-B4Q-D6M-9RL-WXF" cannot currently be added to your …Says 'Coupon code "VCD-B4Q-D6M-9RL-WXF" cannot currently be added to your bag.'Looks like they've plugged it.

Yeh get a new code, Mrs just got another one and worked
so its £16 min order, then delivery on top?
OneGloveOnTheFence7 m ago

Yeh get a new code, Mrs just got another one and worked

Got a different code by using a different browser but it still won't accept it.
deeky3 h, 16 m ago

Says 'Coupon code "VCD-B4Q-D6M-9RL-WXF" cannot currently be added to your …Says 'Coupon code "VCD-B4Q-D6M-9RL-WXF" cannot currently be added to your bag.'Looks like they've plugged it.

I just used mine, think these codes are different each time you generate on vouchercodes site - got a hoodie for just the delivery cost! you should paste the code again and try
deeky4 m ago

so its £16 min order, then delivery on top?

Sounds about right
Got my shipping confirmation as well.
4 orders shipped !
deeky12 m ago

Got a different code by using a different browser but it still won't …Got a different code by using a different browser but it still won't accept it.

Not sure what's going on, just tried new code again and working..maybe it's the item you're trying to buy?
OneGloveOnTheFence6 m ago

Not sure what's going on, just tried new code again and working..maybe …Not sure what's going on, just tried new code again and working..maybe it's the item you're trying to buy?

Thanks mate, no worries though, I didn't particularly want anything anyway.
Edit: Sussed it, removed sale item and added non-sale item and it worked

The problem is, trying to find non-sale items is like looking for a needle in a haystack
Edited by: "deeky" 11th Nov 2017
Does the Mobile site not allow you to enter voucher code?
is it still working
Where do you enter it? Normally on most websites you enter it in basket but I don’t seem to find an option
'Sorry, ran out of codes. Try again later...'.

Aww
Mine are showing as shipped!!
Order cxld...party over!
Yep same here
MSK.2 h, 59 m ago

'Sorry, ran out of codes. Try again later...'.Aww

32414208-UNnov.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions