Groups

Book

Not sure what section this should go in. Basically my friends after a book called "The Bell Witch: The Full Account". She cant seem to find it on any UK sites, she found it on Amazon, but the price was in dollars. I was wondering if anyone knows if this book is avaliable in the UK and how reliable it is?

11 Comments

dollArs

Did a quick google, not a great deal came up.

Has it had a UK release?

EDIT:

listing on ebay here (hope this is allowed):

*********.co.uk/the…m14

item number 180250973023

No uk online store seems to have it...

bookkoob.co.uk/boo…htm

Think it would be best to buy from amazon.com. If you already have an amazon.co.uk account then you can log into that and it will convert it all to pounds for you i think.

Original Poster

grex9101;2294471

dollArsDid a quick google, not a great deal came up.Has it had a UK … dollArsDid a quick google, not a great deal came up.Has it had a UK release?

Im not sure, dont think it has my friend dosent know much detail about the book

X_vampiress_X;2294495

Im not sure, dont think it has my friend dosent know much detail about … Im not sure, dont think it has my friend dosent know much detail about the book

dunno if you missed my 1st post edit

there's one on ebay, uk listing item number 180250973023

Original Poster

grex9101;2294514

dunno if you missed my 1st post editthere's one on ebay, uk listing item … dunno if you missed my 1st post editthere's one on ebay, uk listing item number 180250973023

Ah ok thanks :thumbsup: rep added

X_vampiress_X;2294560

Ah ok thanks :thumbsup: rep added

no probs, hope you get it

i would keep checking ebay theres this book there now still at 1p ends tomorrow the bell witch ( an american haunting poltergeist ) not sure if right one

DIVA1977;2295524

i would keep checking ebay theres this book there now still at 1p ends … i would keep checking ebay theres this book there now still at 1p ends tomorrow the bell witch ( an american haunting poltergeist ) not sure if right one

did i not already link to it?

do you not read people's posts?

grex9101;2299485

did i not already link to it?do you not read people's posts?

no need to be pedantic i didnt know u had link exact item i read... i didnt actually look it up what u had put. But since i didnt find exactly what OP asked for i posted...........not exactly big deal was no need to be rude

DIVA1977;2300473

no need to be pedantic i didnt know u had link exact item i read... i … no need to be pedantic i didnt know u had link exact item i read... i didnt actually look it up what u had put. But since i didnt find exactly what OP asked for i posted...........not exactly big deal was no need to be rude

It wasn't my intention to be rude. Indeed, you were rude in failing to read the posts prior to yours. It's simply etiquette.

grex9101;2300853

It wasn't my intention to be rude. Indeed, you were rude in failing to … It wasn't my intention to be rude. Indeed, you were rude in failing to read the posts prior to yours. It's simply etiquette.

whatever..........i only join site this week , i scan others posts but unless they are clear about hwta they saying i dont read every word i have a life, i tried to help did it matter that much if i repeated info you had given NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO so why start something ??? do you not have a life??? or you get ya kicks outta picking on newbies
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions