Groups
    EXPIRED

Book Printing

I looking to print around 200-300 books but i cant seem to find any printing companies who are within my budget of £670 inc delivery for softcover books to be printed with a full colour cover as well as having atleast one colour and black on the interior pages. I am wanting either A5 books with 100 pages or A4 books with 50 pages.

If anyone could point me in the right direction then that would be great.

Thanks
    Simon Tate

2 Comments

Tatey

I looking to print around 200-300 books but i cant seem to find any … I looking to print around 200-300 books but i cant seem to find any printing companies who are within my budget of £670 inc delivery for softcover books to be printed with a full colour cover as well as having atleast one colour and black on the interior pages. I am wanting either A5 books with 100 pages or A4 books with 50 pages.If anyone could point me in the right direction then that would be great.ThanksSimon Tate

hi,
    got a customer who works for a book binding etc company will have a word with them and see what the cost will come out at for you..... give me a tad bit of time:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?910
      2. Virgin Media - what is a good price?615
      3. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?67
      4. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??56

See more discussions