Groups

Book reccomendation

Can anyone reccomend a decent book to read on my holiday?

Hopefully an autobiography of either a sportsperson or musician.

Or maybe a book on crime? gangsters etc?

Thanks!

13 Comments

No time for goodbye, by Linwood Barclay or A quiet belief in angels by R.J Ellory..

Down under by Bill Bryson - brilliant amusing book

Slash's autobiography is pretty good, that's if you liked Guns n roses.

If you want to read an Autobiography read Paul Mcgrath's!! It is crazy how what he did to his body and was still able to play a game of football. Honestly recommend this book to anyone!!

Original Poster

leeroy;5535018

If you want to read an Autobiography read Paul Mcgrath's!! It is crazy … If you want to read an Autobiography read Paul Mcgrath's!! It is crazy how what he did to his body and was still able to play a game of football. Honestly recommend this book to anyone!!

Yeah read this before. Loved it. Very well written.

depending on who you are and your interests i would highly recommend forgotten voices by max arthur. its a book full of accounts from men who fought during the war, right through from start to finish. There is some seriously moving stuff in it but i believe everyone should read something about the war just to understand what they went through!

Original Poster

brettytopbanana;5535556

depending on who you are and your interests i would highly recommend … depending on who you are and your interests i would highly recommend forgotten voices by max arthur. its a book full of accounts from men who fought during the war, right through from start to finish. There is some seriously moving stuff in it but i believe everyone should read something about the war just to understand what they went through!

Sounds good. Thats about my sort of thing!

Thanks.

i've just finished a book called fractured by karen slaughter a fantastic read and send me no flowers by jenny tomlinson which was pretty graphic but fantastic

Joe calzaghe - amazing book

m18gfc;5535572

Sounds good. Thats about my sort of thing!Thanks.

just in case you cant find it anywhere ( i bought mine from tescos) the isbn number is 009189735-1

it is an amazing book. well worth a read.

I've just finished Band of Brothers, absolutely amazing book, better than the tv series (which was excellent imo). You can get it here

play.com/Boo…tml

the godfather mario puzo

jackie chans autobiography is stunning
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1847
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …183473
      3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1022
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213642

See more discussions