Groups

Book Title

I was talking to a friend over xmas about a fictional book that we both had read, and it was a very gory and graphic book about a company that organised safari's in Africa where instead of hunting animals they hunted humans (yes, not a pleasant book but I've read worse). Neither of us could remember the title or the author, so was wondering if any HUKD people had heard of or read the book.

8 Comments

Banned

I have heard of this...never read it though, remember my mate telling me about it

EDIT: or might have been something in Nuts about it or something...I refuse to believe he could read a book tbh

Original Poster

EDIT: or might have been something in Nuts about it or something...I refuse to believe he could read a book tbh[/QUOTE]

lmao :-D

Original Poster

tinytina;3885631

You could try asking on Abebooks on Booksleuth … You could try asking on Abebooks on Booksleuth http://forums.abebooks.co.uk/abesleuthuk

Thank you, i will give them a try :thumbsup:

saw a film with ice-T like this called surviving the game,was pretty good!

Original Poster

brangelina;3885901

saw a film with ice-T like this called surviving the game,was pretty good!

Yes, I know the one you mean, it is similar to the one I'm looking for, but the book is set round a proper big game lodge for the wealthy and bored

Humphman;3886049

Yes, I know the one you mean, it is similar to the one I'm looking for, … Yes, I know the one you mean, it is similar to the one I'm looking for, but the book is set round a proper big game lodge for the wealthy and bored

sounds like a good book, hope you find it:)

Original Poster

brangelina;3889439

sounds like a good book, hope you find it:)

I'll let you know if i do :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2250
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047123
      3. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?1217
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767296

See more discussions