book your tickets now for Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 1

Found 24th Oct 2010
Harry Potter fans can book your tickets now for the new release, saves been disappointed on the day when its fully booked, Film is out on 19th November

odeon.co.uk

sorry if this is in the wrong forum, please move to the correct one, much appreciated

10 Comments

How is this a deal ?

choc1969

How is this a deal ?

because you get to see it first

You could do this on Friday.

Would you not need a CC or debit card to book online so Harry potter fans should not be able to book online........

dcx_badass

1) That joke wasn't funny.2) You mock Harry Potter fans as been young, … 1) That joke wasn't funny.2) You mock Harry Potter fans as been young, yet they could probably structure a sentence better.3) You can get a debit card from like age 11.

1) Agreed but you have also posted a lot of lame jokes in your time.
2) Poorly structured sentence from yourself, probably written in an angry frame of mind due to you being a Harry Potter fan. Stay calm darlin', we all have different tastes.
3) True

dcx_badass

3) You can get a debit card from like age 11.

With such an immaculately structured sentence you have provided I will stick to my Chris Ryan's and Lee child books and keep up my awful English.

And surely if you were a "proud" adult Harry potter fan you would have not felt the need to bite.
Edited by: "Marty1981" 24th Oct 2010

dcx_badass

2) You mock Harry Potter fans as been young, yet they could probably … 2) You mock Harry Potter fans as been young, yet they could probably structure a sentence better.

Indeed, your sentence structure is top notch! At least for a human been, that is!

surely will be previews on the wed/thur?

Banned

My god. There'll be a post for prebooking Twilight next.

Already got mine booked (and one for the missus too) for the first night at the IMAX. Got them ordered when they came available 2 days ago. Sad? maybe but hey, HARRY POTTER, WOOOO
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any android box that will support android updates22
    2. should I buy Nintendo Switch now or wait for Black Friday 24th or Cyber Mon…44
    3. Bosch Professional batteries22
    4. Now TV broadband opinions11

See more discussions