Groups

booked wrong movie online!

I have just booked a movie online to watch at cineworld, but i booked the wrong 1, tried to ring but they are closed, would they just let me change & watch the movie i want? all the prices are exactly same only difference is the time, the 1 i want to watch starts 15 mins later. really hope they do,

9 Comments

i wonder what made you think the best place to seek help about a mistake you made booking a cinema ticket would be the misc section of a website devoted to finding hot deals in the UK.
    my advice.
    ask cineworld when u arrive.

Banned

SOSAGES

i wonder what made you think the best place to seek help about a mistake … i wonder what made you think the best place to seek help about a mistake you made booking a cinema ticket would be the misc section of a website devoted to finding hot deals in the UK.my advice.ask cineworld when u arrive.

incase anyone had made this mistake before? oO

Original Poster

DangerGod

incase anyone had made this mistake before? oO

lol whats his problem
    Edited by: "sameena1" 4th Nov 2010

sameena1

lol whats his problem

didn't get any tonight would be my guess, lol

SOSAGES

i wonder what made you think the best place to seek help about a mistake … i wonder what made you think the best place to seek help about a mistake you made booking a cinema ticket would be the misc section of a website devoted to finding hot deals in the UK.my advice.ask cineworld when u arrive.

i think u will find the misc section of hotdeals is for helping people. So why dont you write helpful instead of stupid things

Original Poster

jonny619447

thanx could;nt of said better myself :)i think u will find the misc … thanx could;nt of said better myself :)i think u will find the misc section of hotdeals is for helping people. So why dont you write helpful instead of stupid things

Original Poster

jonny619447

didn't get any tonight would be my guess, lol

X)
    Edited by: "sameena1" 4th Nov 2010

why have you started another thread?

duplicate

Original Poster

Charlie Scene

why have you started another thread?duplicate

it said it hadn't been submitted 1st time round, showed an error page reported it etc but they have'nt took it off. sorry people
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29313800
      2. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…22
      3. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2526
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)59476

See more discussions