Groups

Booking a driving test

If anyonme has done this recently or is a driving teacher, one of the questions is; If you are taking the test in an instructor's car, please give us the instructor's ADI number. Is that needed in order to book it. as i have spoken to mates who have passed and they say they didnt do it but wernt 100% sure any help would be great cheers

10 Comments

my brother passed a couple months ago it wasnt required then he booked it online

i booked online and it was asked i left it blank and it didnt matter they didnt even question it on the day

It just checks that your instructors car isnt already booked for a test at that specific time on the date of the test. You should enter it to prevent double booking your instructors car.

Original Poster

Cheers to both of you rep will be left. can get one booked for as soon as monday thats supprising

Mike___;3929538

Cheers to both of you rep will be left. can get one booked for as soon as … Cheers to both of you rep will be left. can get one booked for as soon as monday thats supprising

:w00t: Its about a months wait by me, but i managed to get a cancellation so got mine in a weeks time

yeah i needed theadi aswell i got it off the driving instructor then booked online,
    good luck for your test :thumbsup:

i had to give my instructors adi number, i got my test @ end of month

Banned

god knows......good luck anyhow:thumbsup:

I am doing mine in my own car, but my instructor said hers doesnt work anyway because a few of them arent recognised by the computer system (oh and I am with BSM - she is definitely registered!).

Just leave it blank, even if you are using their car

lilsmithy;3929535

It just checks that your instructors car isnt already booked for a test … It just checks that your instructors car isnt already booked for a test at that specific time on the date of the test. You should enter it to prevent double booking your instructors car.

That's it exactly - the system throws up an error and won't allow you to book the test.

Funnily enough this happened when I tried to book my test as my instructor had made an error, I got another date a couple of days later ok. When the time came around all the tests on the first date were cancelled due to fog (and couldn't be booked again until New Year) whereas mine went ahed fine.

John
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31137
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764206
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44

See more discussions