Booking a flight without a passport and British airways v Virgin atlantic

Found 19th Jan 2015
Hi guys just wanted to know if I could Book a flight to Las Vegas without a valid passport as it has gone for renewal, it should be back within the next 2 weeks and I intend to travel on the 18th of February. I know its a slight risk but I'm pretty sure the passport will arrive well before i travel. But because the price is good right now for flights i want to book. So can i just add in my passport details when it arrives and just book now?

Also the price for British Airways and Virgin Atlantic is roughly the same and roughly the same journey time, which airline is better and which one would most people book with. I'm looking at about £510 with BA and £520 with Virgin flying from Manchester. (If anyone knows how to get it cheaper that would be great)

Thank you, Jay.
Community Updates
5 Comments
It's fine... Book away... You need your passport number later... You just need to make sure that the passport name is the same as the ticket you booked
Thanks Bruce, so BA or Virgin wont ask for my passport number or anything when i actually book the ticket? I just need to be 100% as i can't afford for anything to go wrong and i don't travel much
remeber to fill out an esta for the usa.. passport number is needed for that..
justanothercid

remeber to fill out an esta for the usa.. passport number is needed for … remeber to fill out an esta for the usa.. passport number is needed for that..

When do i need to get this Visa? Can i get it close to the time of flying?
deleted79467
jay_leeds

When do i need to get this Visa? Can i get it close to the time of flying?

help.cbp.gov/app…h/1
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions