Booking a stay at travelodge, are there discounts anywhere? Please advise as I can't find any.

Found 14th Jan
Hey everyone. I'm looking at booking a couple of nights at a travelodge so I've had a look around online to see if there are any working voucher/discount codes anywhere but I can't find any. Anybody know of anywhere I can get one to help me save a little for my stay? Anything is a help really.

thanks all
Community Updates
AskTravel
15 Comments
14%cash back on quidco
Splice1 h, 2 m ago

discountcode.dailymail.co.uk

Thanks for the links, I've already checked these out. Seems to be no codes about. It's saying travelodge have a sale going but it doesn't show up when I go on the travelodge site and Saysthere's no code needed. It's giving me the same price as when I just go through travelodge. Thinkinging I'll just book and go through a cashback site. Thanks for your help anyway
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 14th Jan
psychobitchfromhell13 m ago

14%cash back on quidco

Thanks! Think this is my best bet. The price i get on travelodge is the best I can find and breakfast and wifi included so I didn't realise the rate was 14% good rate, cheers again 2 nights 3 days in Liverpool just for a little getaway, me and daughter
LeahsMintytoutou12 m ago

Thanks for the links, I've already checked these out. Seems to be no codes …Thanks for the links, I've already checked these out. Seems to be no codes about. It's saying travelodge have a sale going but it doesn't show up when I go on the travelodge site and Saysthere's no code needed. It's giving me the same price as when I just go through travelodge. Thinkinging I'll just book and go through a cashback site. Thanks for your help anyway

No problem
LeahsMintytoutou9 m ago

Thanks! Think this is my best bet. The price i get on travelodge is the …Thanks! Think this is my best bet. The price i get on travelodge is the best I can find and breakfast and wifi included so I didn't realise the rate was 14% good rate, cheers again 2 nights 3 days in Liverpool just for a little getaway, me and daughter

Yeah go for it
LeahsMintytoutou12 m ago

Thanks! Think this is my best bet. The price i get on travelodge is the …Thanks! Think this is my best bet. The price i get on travelodge is the best I can find and breakfast and wifi included so I didn't realise the rate was 14% good rate, cheers again 2 nights 3 days in Liverpool just for a little getaway, me and daughter

We're off to Cardiff! Are you staying at the one next to the docks? I like that one.
psychobitchfromhell1 h, 6 m ago

We're off to Cardiff! Are you staying at the one next to the docks? I like …We're off to Cardiff! Are you staying at the one next to the docks? I like that one.

The cheapest rates seem to be at the exchange street and The Strand. In fact both those prices are exactly the same. I don't know which one is better. grrrr I'm terrible at deciding things for myself lol. So you enjoyed your stay at the one closest to the docks, is that The strand one?

UPDATE. I've booked it at the one named above anyway as the quidco cashback ends tonight. (Thanks for that tip) £64 for 2 nights and unlimited wifi (I like to take the Amazon stick ) it isn't till may but I think that's great price for a couple of nights away during school break time.
Will pay for breakfast when I get there as not sure I'll want it both mornings. Might just go to a cafe or something on one of the days as my daughter didn't like their breakfast (annoyingly as it's free for her to eat).

when is your trip then? I think I've been to Cardiff once when I was a teen and can't remember much about it other then a science place that was called Eureka I think. That was fun
LeahsMintytoutou1 h, 53 m ago

The cheapest rates seem to be at the exchange street and The Strand. In …The cheapest rates seem to be at the exchange street and The Strand. In fact both those prices are exactly the same. I don't know which one is better. grrrr I'm terrible at deciding things for myself lol. So you enjoyed your stay at the one closest to the docks, is that The strand one?UPDATE. I've booked it at the one named above anyway as the quidco cashback ends tonight. (Thanks for that tip) £64 for 2 nights and unlimited wifi (I like to take the Amazon stick ) it isn't till may but I think that's great price for a couple of nights away during school break time.Will pay for breakfast when I get there as not sure I'll want it both mornings. Might just go to a cafe or something on one of the days as my daughter didn't like their breakfast (annoyingly as it's free for her to eat).when is your trip then? I think I've been to Cardiff once when I was a teen and can't remember much about it other then a science place that was called Eureka I think. That was fun

We're going 9th-12th February. I'm told it is my birthday present but I'm paying so not sure how that works. The one I mentioned is the strand one. There is a Tesco express right next door if you don't want their breakfast. It's very central for most of the attractions and if you are driving, you can get discounted parking rates at nearby car park. You need a second mortgage to park in Liverpool. Eureka is in Halifax by the way, think you might have got a bit mixed up!
psychobitchfromhell25 m ago

We're going 9th-12th February. I'm told it is my birthday present but I'm …We're going 9th-12th February. I'm told it is my birthday present but I'm paying so not sure how that works. The one I mentioned is the strand one. There is a Tesco express right next door if you don't want their breakfast. It's very central for most of the attractions and if you are driving, you can get discounted parking rates at nearby car park. You need a second mortgage to park in Liverpool. Eureka is in Halifax by the way, think you might have got a bit mixed up!

Oh haha My bad. I just had a quick look on google, Techniquest! That's it lol. Was definatley Cardiff as we were staying at my mums friends house in wales at the time. It was really good but I was about 10 so maybe no so fun anymore.
Sure you will have a good time away, it's nice just to have a little break isn't it. You going with kids or adults?
LeahsMintytoutou6 m ago

Oh haha My bad. I just had a quick look on google, …Oh haha My bad. I just had a quick look on google, Techniquest! That's it lol. Was definatley Cardiff as we were staying at my mums friends house in wales at the time. It was really good but I was about 10 so maybe no so fun anymore. Sure you will have a good time away, it's nice just to have a little break isn't it. You going with kids or adults?

Going with teenage son. His choice. Not sure what we will be doing but no doubt it will involve trains. We went about five years ago and I was surprised how nice it was. The castle is really interesting and the dock area is lovely.
psychobitchfromhell16 m ago

Going with teenage son. His choice. Not sure what we will be doing but no …Going with teenage son. His choice. Not sure what we will be doing but no doubt it will involve trains. We went about five years ago and I was surprised how nice it was. The castle is really interesting and the dock area is lovely.

Oh good, sounds like he'll really enjoy it if you can find some things involving trains have a great time both of you if I don't speak to you before, and have a really happy birthday.
LeahsMintytoutou7 m ago

Oh good, sounds like he'll really enjoy it if you can find some things …Oh good, sounds like he'll really enjoy it if you can find some things involving trains have a great time both of you if I don't speak to you before, and have a really happy birthday.

Many thanks. Have a great time in Liverpool. Brilliant place for a short break
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants