Groups

Booking a trip to Benidorm

Hi can anyone help me with this? Looking to book for a few nights in April for a stag do, where do I start? Need cheap flights and cheap hotel, anything will do. Thanks

10 Comments

Alicante is usually the place to fly too. I usually fly from birmingham and its cheapest to go with monarch usually from there. Ryanair also are cheap but pretty nasty too. lol

As for a hotel.. im not really sure.. google a few and call them i suppose. Theres hundreds of them all along the sea front.

Banned

[url]www.alpharooms.com[/url] for rooms

[url]www.skyscanner.net[/url] for flights

go regulary and i use travel republic for hotel accomadation and ryanair, get a electron card from post office and save on booking fees,

travel republic. is great, use code getsomesun for a futher 5% discount, behave now

Banned

gizmat;7428129

go regulary and i use travel republic for hotel accomadation and ryanair, … go regulary and i use travel republic for hotel accomadation and ryanair, get a electron card from post office and save on booking fees,

they charge now for electron cards you need a prepay visa o2 do a free one

http://i3.digiguide.com/up/0910/1256328000-530460-Benidorm-12556047040.jpg

Original Poster

Thanks for that everyone, ive sent for a fairfx prepaid card in case we do book with ryanair. I forgot o2 did one or I would have gone for that, there was a £10 voucher in my new phone leaflets.

herewego1234;7428177

they charge now for electron cards you need a prepay visa o2 do a free one

Which will not work on Ryanair, only Pre=paid Mastercards work.

Original Poster

Oh, glad i stuck with my fairfx one then!

Avg price for top Benidorm hotels = $153
    $72* Terralta Apartments
    88% recommend $73* Hotel Riudor
    82% recommend $62* Avenida Apartments
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2635
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2241
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346

See more discussions