Groups

booking flights

going egypt in september, at the minute the flights from east midlands are £300 each do you think that the flights will come down in price if i leave it a bit?

7 Comments

check manchester i or london to be honest they will be your best bet for cheaper flights, with east mids ur paying more as it isnt used as often as the others (assuming u can get to either of the others) as for the prices keep checking flightchecker and comparison sites like that to find a good deal, but in sept i would think prices are still high if u book in the next month or so u may get a good deal

n1ttygr1tty;4183140

check manchester i or london to be honest they will be your best bet for … check manchester i or london to be honest they will be your best bet for cheaper flights, with east mids ur paying more as it isnt used as often as the others (assuming u can get to either of the others) as for the prices keep checking flightchecker and comparison sites like that to find a good deal, but in sept i would think prices are still high if u book in the next month or so u may get a good deal

or brum

Original Poster

i,m only a £10 taxi ride 2 the airport. so it'll have 2 be a good saving you've got petrol and parking 2 pay for.plus its nice 2 know that your just 10 minutes away when you get of the plane

can be just as cheap by train if u live close to nottingham midland trains can get u to london for about £12 quid if u book in advance maybe cheaper

you will deff find cheaper prices from london or manchester than u would if u were going by east mids,

they will defo come down, best price for egypt is about 2 months before you go. Check page 216 on teletext for best deals

its always a risk though, i waited to try and get cheaper flights this month and they went up instead of down - gutted
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      4. Sad news about Barcelona26113

See more discussions