Groups

Booking Holiday abroad.

If i was to book a holiday would i have to pay all up front..or can you pay a deposit with some places and then the rest in instalments. I could save up for my holiday but would prefer to pay a bit now and then rest when i get paid and have booking all confirmed. Im guessing cheaper places like teletext holidays dont do that and its only the more expensive holidays you can pay in instalments. Rep to helpers thanks

8 Comments

depends how close it is to the start date but if its a long way yeah you can pay a deposit first

Original Poster

sept?

mamamia7;5685972

sept?

they'd want all upfront as not far away, usually 12 weeks or more allow installments

ave u got a credit card if yiou time it right youll get 50 odd days interest free aslong as you pay in full when due.

where you thinking of going ?

Original Poster

the sedge;5686025

ave u got a credit card if yiou time it right youll get 50 odd days … ave u got a credit card if yiou time it right youll get 50 odd days interest free aslong as you pay in full when due.

no dont have one..or want one.
    the sedge;5686028

where you thinking of going ?

anywhere hot!!

mamamia7;5686061

anywhere hot!!

sounds good looks like summer has finshed here now

mine is sept, i payed a deposit, but they wanted the final balance to be paid so many weeks before, It was the beginning of july, so paid it last week. there all different where ever you buy from. xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism46
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846214
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6551247
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764314

See more discussions