Groups

Booking | SkyGarden

Plenty of free 1 hour free slots/spaces available for Saturday 22nd july & sunday 23rd of july.

Hurry as these get booked very fast!😊

14 Comments

Banned

I expect there will be lots available for all dates if you check on the Monday morning 3 or 4 weeks in advance.

Original Poster

3dprince7 m ago

I expect there will be lots available for all dates if you check on the …I expect there will be lots available for all dates if you check on the Monday morning 3 or 4 weeks in advance.

​I have been trying for a long time but couldn't find any spaces during weekends as the kids had school.

what's this then (off to Google it)

Original Poster

adhkarzf50 m ago

what's this then (off to Google it)

​it's a resturant with views of london similar to that of the london eye or shard but only it's free to enter for an hour. Hope this helps but yes google works wonders!!

farha7862 h, 21 m ago

​it's a resturant with views of london similar to that of the london eye o …​it's a resturant with views of london similar to that of the london eye or shard but only it's free to enter for an hour. Hope this helps but yes google works wonders!!

I had no idea this place existed might take the kids in the hols. Website states building works to commence from 7th July so expect longer than normal queues.

So could you take a picnic and eat it up there or is it no food or drink allowed?

Original Poster

adhkarzf1 h, 42 m ago

So could you take a picnic and eat it up there or is it no food or drink …So could you take a picnic and eat it up there or is it no food or drink allowed?

​it says on their website only food we buy from there can be consumed on their premises.

farha7866 h, 4 m ago

​it says on their website only food we buy from there can be consumed on t …​it says on their website only food we buy from there can be consumed on their premises.

Ah I must have missed that but that does make it annoying I guess you can't have everything eh

farha78621 h, 27 m ago

​it's a resturant with views of london similar to that of the london eye o …​it's a resturant with views of london similar to that of the london eye or shard but only it's free to enter for an hour. Hope this helps but yes google works wonders!!

so everyone is eating and you just walk around the restaurant? wouldn't you feel a bit odd, walking around a restaurant? and what about the people eating, wouldn't they feel uncomfortable with a whole load of tourists walking around their tables while they are eating?

Original Poster

adhkarzf3 h, 35 m ago

Ah I must have missed that but that does make it annoying I guess you …Ah I must have missed that but that does make it annoying I guess you can't have everything eh

Yes i that is where the catch is as they want you to buy some food from the resturant or some coffee/ tea and cake etc from the cafe

Original Poster

mutley12 h, 29 m ago

so everyone is eating and you just walk around the restaurant? wouldn't …so everyone is eating and you just walk around the restaurant? wouldn't you feel a bit odd, walking around a restaurant? and what about the people eating, wouldn't they feel uncomfortable with a whole load of tourists walking around their tables while they are eating?

No as you also eat as well so everyone is eating and enjoying the views

farha7866 m ago

No as you also eat as well so everyone is eating and enjoying the views

but most restaurants in these tall buildings allow free access if you are eating there though? i would guess the costs of the menu won't be cheap so not exactly free entry.

mutley13 h, 5 m ago

so everyone is eating and you just walk around the restaurant? wouldn't …so everyone is eating and you just walk around the restaurant? wouldn't you feel a bit odd, walking around a restaurant? and what about the people eating, wouldn't they feel uncomfortable with a whole load of tourists walking around their tables while they are eating?

I'm pretty sure the restaurant is in one section from the pics. The focus is on the indoor garden which is huge so I doubt you'll feel the need to walk between restaurant tables. If the people eating feel uncomfortable that's their problem isn't it?

adhkarzf8 m ago

I'm pretty sure the restaurant is in one section from the pics. The focus …I'm pretty sure the restaurant is in one section from the pics. The focus is on the indoor garden which is huge so I doubt you'll feel the need to walk between restaurant tables. If the people eating feel uncomfortable that's their problem isn't it?

i didn't see the pics of the garden, just the dining area on the website. you have to click the explore garden to see the garden views, which looks really good. so yes, you won't be walking around dining tables.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions