Groups

booking tickets for Liverpool under 23 premier league 2/

Evening all, Going to the UK for our annual Halloween break. My eldest boy is a big liverpool nut. Already got tickets for the Watford game but now he wants to see Liverpool v man city in a premier league 2 game (under 23). Its in the Etihad. Now what I can see I can't get tickets from Liverpool fc. But i can get tickets from mancity.com. I'm just worried were gonna get our heads kicked in if we end up sitting in with the man city crowd. Any one booked tickets for a premier league 2 game and can point me in the right direction of how it all works. Can i just get tickets from man city and sit down with the liverpool crowd. Are the 2 fans set apart. Any help will be appreciated. Many thanks. Christian

5 Comments

says on premier league 2 website it's at academy stadium so not main stadium I'd full expect for you to be able to pay on the day to be honest I could be wrong

You should be ok. Just don't go wearing your jerseys in the middle of the blues. The less attention you bring to yourselves the better. Enjoy.

Original Poster

jarvist1980

says on premier league 2 website it's at academy stadium so not main … says on premier league 2 website it's at academy stadium so not main stadium I'd full expect for you to be able to pay on the day to be honest I could be wrong

Cheers pal. Throw me the link for that will you. I googled it but couldnt find it, Cheers

You just turn up at the away end and pay on gate.

Original Poster

thanks djdan
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card44
      3. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      4. LG G6 International Gi[email protected] droidauthority22

See more discussions