booking train ticket

Found 10th Dec 2017
Hi I need to book 2 train tickets, from Liverpool Street to Stansted Airport. Is it cheaper to book it online or go to the station and buy them there face to face? It is for today later on in the evening? TIA
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
will be the same but note that they changed the name of open return on the machines to something else now which threw me off and I wasted a bunch of money
Hope you weren't planning on flying today
Original Poster
Cakeboy793 m ago

Hope you weren't planning on flying today

My daughter and her boyfriend are, tomorrow morning early. No info on website of the flight yet, can't get in touch with Ryanair. So I told them to get there tonight as their flight is really early, and cross their fingers that the flight won't be cancelled
Trains are running and will be better later once it’s stopped snowing book on line using train line website and select option for travel card use groupsaver to get free discount
Original Poster
darren25015 h, 31 m ago

Trains are running and will be better later once it’s stopped snowing book …Trains are running and will be better later once it’s stopped snowing book on line using train line website and select option for travel card use groupsaver to get free discount

Thanks, we did that at the end, but my daughter has a 16-25 railcard that we used, they are already at the airport but apparently it's absolute chaos
Too late for you now. But in future run your journey through a ticket splitter such as ticketclever.com and see what savings you might get.
Original Poster
windym28 m ago

Too late for you now. But in future run your journey through a ticket …Too late for you now. But in future run your journey through a ticket splitter such as https://www.ticketclever.com and see what savings you might get.

Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions