Books

Does anyone know where i can get the full Darren Shan Saga collection for cheap, theres 12 books in this collections and i have 4 (lost one somewhere) but it may be cheaper for me to buy the books as a collection rather than sepretly

10 Comments

i have 9 of the 12
the last 9

they're combined into 3 books though, vampire rites, vampire war, and vampire destiny

Banned

Loads on Ebay .... full set 25 quid Buy It Now ]http//**…318

Item number: 260256949575

pikachu12;2549145

i have 9 of the 12the last 9they're combined into 3 books though, vampire … i have 9 of the 12the last 9they're combined into 3 books though, vampire rites, vampire war, and vampire destiny

oh yeah, if you're interested then i'll be willing to do all 3 for £15 inc postage

Original Poster

Thanks ^-^

ill have to let you know pikachu, im skint at the minute

alright, just lemme know like, whenever

actually, where abouts are you located, if you're a londoner, i'll be able to knock down the price by a fiver

Original Poster

pikachu12;2549357

actually, where abouts are you located, if you're a londoner, i'll be … actually, where abouts are you located, if you're a londoner, i'll be able to knock down the price by a fiver

Located in north east,so no where near London

X_vampiress_X;2549437

Located in north east,so no where near London

ahh nuts
i'll lower the price to £13 if that helps your financial situation :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks

i should be able to let you know beginning of next week, i need to re buy book two first i lost it need to find it in a shop first tho, pointless have all the books but number 2 they wont make sence
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions