Found 30th Jul 2010
is this site legit?

trying to book my practical and i put the date i wanted and they will charge £20 more than the DSA but i dont mind paying that if i get that date.

has anyone used them before? and do they guarantee the date you choose?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Original Poster

Cant you just call the DSA and try to book the day?

If they are fully booked on that date, I cant see a 3rd party been able to book for you on that date unless they get allocated x number of slots per day for their customers which I doubt.

You can book from the DSA website, no 3rd party people can get you a test earlier.

Original Poster

so the date im requesting will most likely be cancelled and i will be offered a alternative from this company?

ALICOM007

so the date im requesting will most likely be cancelled and i will be … so the date im requesting will most likely be cancelled and i will be offered a alternative from this company?

Why will the date you are requesting most likley be cancelled ? -- and the rest does not make sense ?

Original Poster

lol, well if i book a date in august through this company but on the DSA site this date is not available what will they do?

DO NOT USE THESE COMPANIES

Please do not use a tihrd party booking site - all they do is take the money and then use the DSA website to book your test - exactly as you would have done.

We are trying to educate everyone and advise them not to use these cowboys - please book direct as the ONLY dates available are those on the official site. If we can tell as many people as possible then these people will not get away with ripping people off and we can put them out of business where they belong.

booked mine through DSA the other day, I went through third part for theory and paid like 15 quid extra haha oops

dsa.gov.uk/

its basically a 3 month waiting list for my nearest centre but I got it booked up

numptyj

booked mine through DSA the other day, I went through third part for … booked mine through DSA the other day, I went through third part for theory and paid like 15 quid extra haha oops

Good luck

Original Poster

so there is no way of getting a earlier date? unless i check everyday for cancellations?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18216630
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769250
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2484
    4. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?11

See more discussions