Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Boomerang Rental Waiting Times

Posted 15th Sep
Hi guys - for the ones using Boomrang Rentals, how long do you usually wait for a game to be dispactched? I have a few in my list labelled "short wait", "medium wait" and "long wait", but this measn nothing. Is "short wait" one or two days? Or one or two weeks...
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
No idea but I keep coming back to this thread.
It tells you on the desktop site. Not sure why they only show descriptive language on mobile.

In any case I wouldn't use it as a cast iron measure. It varies a lot. Never waited long even for 'long' wait games.
Even if you do wait a while, you get points credited to your account to put towards a free month of bonus rentals.
u66454115/09/2020 18:47

No idea but I keep coming back to this thread.

Lol
Vencurse15/09/2020 17:20

https://www.boomerangrentals.co.uk/faq.php?p=default&cat=22

Indeed, could not see this on the mobile site! Thank you! Boomerang confirmed that they received a game back this morning (ghost of tsushima ) and my next game is "short wait" (spongebob battle for bikini bottom ) - will let you know when it is despatched as it is a good experiment!
MazzaMaz15/09/2020 21:27

Indeed, could not see this on the mobile site! Thank you! Boomerang …Indeed, could not see this on the mobile site! Thank you! Boomerang confirmed that they received a game back this morning (ghost of tsushima ) and my next game is "short wait" (spongebob battle for bikini bottom ) - will let you know when it is despatched as it is a good experiment!

Just received an email saying the new game has been dispatched (it was in green, "short wait") - so a couple of days between Boomerang saying they received it and them sending the new one.
Now I am sure I will still have to wait a bit for it to be delivered by the local postie, but overall it was indeed a short wait between returning the old game and them sending the new one.
Post a comment
@
    Text