Groups

boooo....its the return of the Easter Hat Parade

i really cant be bothered this yea after spending shed loads and stressing over last years project.... any tips for an acceptable quick easy one which son will be proud of...

o yeah he's meant to make it but nobodies kids do....before all the bla bla bla starts

33 Comments

KFC bucket :thumbsup:

Original Poster

lol @ choc.....

choc1969;4486164

KFC bucket :thumbsup:

Eat the contents first though:-D

Looks ok too

http://bostondirtdogs.boston.com/Headline_Archives/KM_KFC_BDD.jpg

Original Poster

might have to make use of AC3's deal then!!

magicbeans;4486233

might have to make use of AC3's deal then!!

saves on packed lunch too :thumbsup:

LOL got my letter from nursery yesterday

Somehow managed to avoid it last year but got to make for 2 this year and need HELP

Can you buy them ready made!!

Original Poster

Mijooly;4486257

LOL got my letter from nursery yesterdaySomehow managed to avoid it last … LOL got my letter from nursery yesterdaySomehow managed to avoid it last year but got to make for 2 this year and need HELPCan you buy them ready made!!

from ebay yes!! one of mums told me last yr! :w00t:

magicbeans;4486276

from ebay yes!! one of mums told me last yr! :w00t:

wtf :roll:

bit of card, feathers from local park......jobs a good 'un :thumbsup:

I got one from ebay that I used for my son a couple of years ago, will have a look for you and see if I have still have it.

Think it was a bunny rabbit head. Will try and add a picture:)

Original Poster

Mijooly;4486257

LOL got my letter from nursery yesterdaySomehow managed to avoid it last … LOL got my letter from nursery yesterdaySomehow managed to avoid it last year but got to make for 2 this year and need HELPCan you buy them ready made!!

how old is ur lil un..... its an infants thing

choc1969;4486294

wtf :roll:bit of card, feathers from local park......jobs a good 'un … wtf :roll:bit of card, feathers from local park......jobs a good 'un :thumbsup:

jellybaby22;4486305

I have never heard of this......my daughters school dont do it......:o

its a big deal in our school :thinking: one mum spent 80quid on craft for the hat!
    i spent 15 quid!!!!!!! its pretty shameful...so this yr i cant be bothered!

Original Poster

kazmcj;4486318

I got one from ebay that I used for my son a couple of years ago, will … I got one from ebay that I used for my son a couple of years ago, will have a look for you and see if I have still have it.Think it was a bunny rabbit head. Will try and add a picture:)

o right..... how much...might have a lok on ebay

Original Poster

actually ive answered my own question...im gonna copy a design from ebay!!

kazmcj;4486318

I got one from ebay that I used for my son a couple of years ago, will … I got one from ebay that I used for my son a couple of years ago, will have a look for you and see if I have still have it.Think it was a bunny rabbit head. Will try and add a picture:)

That's it!! I knew I had something already

My daughter (2) was given a bunny mask, it came from Ikea, at the time I thought that'll do for Easter

Just the little man(10mths) now - off to the park tomorrow choc1969!!

Just postage:) and the Easter Egg when he wins LOL

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]Hiya, we sell the easter hat kits, with the hat and stuff to decorate them with etc..
    either £1.99 or £2.99

Home bargains

hope this helps:thumbsup:[/COLOR][/SIZE]

wend;4486364

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]Hiya, we sell the easter hat kits, with the … [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]Hiya, we sell the easter hat kits, with the hat and stuff to decorate them with etc..either £1.99 or £2.99Home bargainshope this helps:thumbsup:[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Brilliant, thanks, I'll be in tomorrow

Mijooly;4486342

That's it!! I knew I had something alreadyMy daughter (2) was given a … That's it!! I knew I had something alreadyMy daughter (2) was given a bunny mask, it came from Ikea, at the time I thought that'll do for EasterJust the little man(10mths) now - off to the park tomorrow choc1969!!

hope they've started putting the daffs out.........:whistling: more free stuff

Original Poster

no home bargains nr me....its all about POUNDLAND!

choc1969;4486408

hope they've started putting the daffs out.........:whistling: more free … hope they've started putting the daffs out.........:whistling: more free stuff

Yes there's usually loads in our park, and crocus and snowdrops but not been this year yet. Used to go twice a day but no longer have my dog, how lazy am I!!

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h9/karenungar/bunnyhat.jpg

Ears a bit bent but it's got a box and is quite light.

If anyone wants to cheat for the cost of postage it's yours:)

i made my son one with twigs for a nest then added some eggs and belive it or not he one first prize

Original Poster

kazmcj;4486546

Ears a bit bent but it's got a box and is quite light.If anyone wants to … Ears a bit bent but it's got a box and is quite light.If anyone wants to cheat for the cost of postage it's yours:)

nice one!!!! but im gonna do something or ill feel tooo guilty!! thanks though... will put my creation on in a bit!

kazmcj;4486546

Ears a bit bent but it's got a box and is quite light.If anyone wants to … Ears a bit bent but it's got a box and is quite light.If anyone wants to cheat for the cost of postage it's yours:)

That's brilliant

From having no idea, I've now got loads, thanks HUKD

post pics when you've made it

Original Poster

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn121/faiza333/P190308_231801.jpg

Original Poster

yeah it aint no tony hart production!!

that was quick :w00t:

supermom :thumbsup:

Original Poster

choc1969;4486669

that was quick :w00t:supermom :thumbsup:

last years!! haha......

its not due till march 31st but im stressing now!haha

Loving your ideas - well done hat makers!

elc do a easter bonnet kit for £3.50..FREE P AND P with code birds9m.

Original Poster

thanks so much mama mia!!!! awesome ur a life saver! will rep u when i got some rep!

Original Poster

o pants...its only avaiable in pink....my sone wont wear it :-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need help with home Internet dropping out please45
      2. Sky Box Sets Help11
      3. What will £250 get me second hand mobile11
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?612

See more discussions