Groups
    EXPIRED

Booster seat

Looking for a booster seat for use in hire car in france at the end of the week.
    Wanted the polystyrene ones which Lidl used to sell for a couple of quid but can't find them.
    Anyone know if they can be bought off the shelf anywhere?

7 Comments

Dont suppose you live in tyne and wear if so I could sell you a brand new one for £2.00 our local school bought a few years ago and they have never been used so are going to sell half of them. If not sorry dont know where you would get one.

Original Poster

That's very kind but it's a long way from Aberdeen. My daughter flies out on Friday am so we don't even have time to arrange postage. Thanks anyway, I've repped you up.

I think I got mine from Argos. Think they're £6 or so each.

Original Poster

BEANZ-ON-TOAST;4333580

I think I got mine from Argos. Think they're £6 or so each.

Just tracked it down Beanz argos.co.uk/sta…htm

I've repped you thanks

Just incase you need a backup, we got one from Tescos a couple of months ago for about 8 quid.

Something like this:

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

cacaroca;4333346

Dont suppose you live in tyne and wear if so I could sell you a brand new … Dont suppose you live in tyne and wear if so I could sell you a brand new one for £2.00 our local school bought a few years ago and they have never been used so are going to sell half of them. If not sorry dont know where you would get one.

Hi cacaroca, I'm in Tyne & Wear and am looking for a Booster Seat for our 6 year old. I've PM'd you. Could you let me know where I can get one?
    Thank you,

Blas.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Most cushioned running trainers?33
      2. Quality "Pro" Android Apps - List your Favourites and Share with the Commun…22
      3. Why do my deal votes go up or down by 2° on each vote?44
      4. Cordial....11

See more discussions