Boots 02 priority. £1 off Tues and weds. Has it stopped

we all know the £1 Meal Deal at Boots with02 priority has stopped. I couldn't find the £1 off today ( Tues/weds) don't recall getting any notice it was stopping. Does anyone know anything? tnx

8 Comments

It was only on for a week! What makes you think it was going to be a regular thing?

hotukdeals.com/mis…397

edit: ok you're referring to the tues/wed

don't ask for much huh?

Edited by: "Niz" 28th Feb

mtuk1

It was only on for a week! What makes you think it was going to be a … It was only on for a week! What makes you think it was going to be a regular thing?

What're you talking about? I've been doing the "£1 off meal deal" for ages on Tuesdays. I didn't check today so not sure if it's been removed alongside the £1 meal deal on Mondays.

They're doing a freebie bottle of Coke or an Aero at the moment

The Whsmith £ 1 meal was still available yesterday on O2. It's only the Boots meal deal which has finished. But no one was buying from Boots yesterday and in the evening you can find all their sandwiches reduced to 50 pence if they cannot be sold next day. I think Boots is losing as much as us by removing £1 meal deal.

Original Poster

mtuk1

It was only on for a week! What makes you think it was going to be a … It was only on for a week! What makes you think it was going to be a regular thing?

​its been on for months.

Original Poster

Niz

http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/end-1-boots-meal-deals-with-o2-priority-app-nooooo-ends-20th-feb-2617397edit: ok you're referring to the tues/wed don't ask for much huh?

​i got it last week....the £1 off that is. never got the £1 deal as don't work mon so not near boots.

Original Poster

sam_of_london

The Whsmith £ 1 meal was still available yesterday on O2. It's only the … The Whsmith £ 1 meal was still available yesterday on O2. It's only the Boots meal deal which has finished. But no one was buying from Boots yesterday and in the evening you can find all their sandwiches reduced to 50 pence if they cannot be sold next day. I think Boots is losing as much as us by removing £1 meal deal.

​not available in NI. upper crust miles from work unfortunately. ahhh well, I'll still but at fp.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Furniture Sliders45
    2. Cheap Laptop?11
    3. Iphone 6 to which handset?712
    4. Second sky q mini box - can i buy from ebay?1015

See more discussions